+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Thank you now my friend keeps call me every day asking me same question lol
Her stress level are high lol
Omg my stress is high too. Today I received an email from niagara asking if I am outside canada. What???? The letters I received from them have my country address. So I answer them, and tell tell them that yes, and also that I received my medical instructions but not the instructions for my family.

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
@Katayoon quick question it’s similar to your husband case my friend got her Aip Monday she haven’t received her medical exam yet
How long took you guys got your medical exam instructions
Usually takes 3 to 10 business days
But now I’m not sure because niagara Falls office very Busy
I got my AIP June 17th and medical request June 25th.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Omg my stress is high too. Today I received an email from niagara asking if I am outside canada. What???? The letters I received from them have my country address. So I answer them, and tell tell them that yes, and also that I received my medical instructions but not the instructions for my family.

Reactions: Lexus2021

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
And the first stage there is a decision maker officer and second stage is different officer who is in charge of copr or Pr card
Some of them are quick and smart they open the file and read process the file fast and some of them are lazy
it’s about luck

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes they are before 2021 2nd stage process
3 to 8 weeks
Now days 3 to 12 months
Wow that's scary.
What p*sses him is that all his checks are complete and it is just this final paper (copr) that's missing. I get it that background checks take time, but when the file is simply sitting in queue pending finalization - that's pretty disheartening to him. Thanks for this insight

Reactions: Ayanna

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you find out if you need ARC to come back to Canada? Sorry if I am mixing you up with someone but I think you are outland now

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Did you find out if you need ARC to come back to Canada? Sorry if I am mixing you up with someone but I think you are outland now
Yes I am at my country. No, I didn't know yet if I have to ask for arc, or wait until they told me to pay for it (as I understand that when I read about it).

Reactions: Katayoon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Wow that's scary.
What p*sses him is that all his checks are complete and it is just this final paper (copr) that's missing. I get it that background checks take time, but when the file is simply sitting in queue pending finalization - that's pretty disheartening to him. Thanks for this insight
How long it has been been your husband stage 2 in process

Reactions: Lexus2021