+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm here living with my relatives ,I'm a British PR holder can't live in uk because my relative live in Canada, I'm not well established here in Canada due to out of status , I can't live in uk because I'm lonely and stress depressed my application is being in process in Niagara fall.
Think you mean you don't want to live in the UK because you have relatives in Canada and not that you can't live in the UK.. What are your grounds for H&C? Why couldn't you pursue economic immigration? I see that you considered applying for asylum. That would have definitely been a bad option if you have PR in the UK.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
can you tell me why your application taking so long? and which office?
why !!!??? i sent my application before around 1 month thats all !!! honestly i think that your application took a long time, but your file is in Niagara falls so i think its a very good sign because the majority of applications in Niagara office got positive decisions

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I'm here living with my relatives ,I'm a British PR holder can't live in uk because my relative live in Canada, I'm not well established here in Canada due to out of status , I can't live in uk because I'm lonely and stress depressed my application is being in process in Niagara fall.
The positive point is your application still in the process and your application also in Niagara Falls its positive but the negative points your application could get refused because your ties with UK
I hate to tell you that your chances are very slim to get a approval but you never know

The Best way is your family needs to sponsor you

I’m not a negative person that’s a common sense what you tell us about UKPR I doubt it they gonna approve your application

All I’m saying prepare for the worst Hope for the best and good luck

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hi my friends. Happy Canada's day. Please I have a question. I received medical instructions, but the form Imm 1017 have only my name. Do I have to wait an email with the name of my husband and kids, as they are in my application? Or we can do the medical exam just with this one form?

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi my friends. Happy Canada's day. Please I have a question. I received medical instructions, but the form Imm 1017 have only my name. Do I have to wait an email with the name of my husband and kids, as they are in my application? Or we can do the medical exam just with this one form?
You can wait or you can email to niagara Falls office for your family
You should make an appointment for yourself because of thirty days timeline

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Happy canada day friends.
I have a question , do me and my wife send the photo for pr card together in one envelop or two diffrent envelops ?