+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hi my friends, I have a question. As you know I am in my country and I received aip. Do you know if I have to apply to Authorization to return to Canada, or I just have to wait to Canada ask me to pay the fees?
In their website says: If you are applying to come to Canada for any reason, (visiting, studying, working or immigrating), you should not submit a separate application for an ARC. If your application is approved, the ARC will be dealt within the context of that application. You will simply be asked to submit the fee. But I am not sure if humanitarian applies here.
Also: Do I have to pay fees for each one in my family that have been deported?
I think @Taxed have experience with this. can you help me please? thanks.

Reactions: Ayanna and 890913

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

We have received our COPR today in the email. We are very thankful to all of you who helped us and we pray and wish for you all that you get PR soon. Those who have not yet been successful, please don't lose heart and collect as much relevant evidence as you can to support your case.
We are thankful to almighty god for this day.

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hi friends!
Finally I got my PR, thanks everyone in this forum who patiently response to my question. Just one more ??!!
I sent my photo to got my pr card but I have to move out, I called call center and changed my address in webform too. Do you know whether my or card sent to new address or not? Thanks❤

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hello Everyone,

We have received our COPR today in the email. We are very thankful to all of you who helped us and we pray and wish for you all that you get PR soon. Those who have not yet been successful, please don't lose heart and collect as much relevant evidence as you can to support your case.
Congrats friend, happy for you

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

congrats!!! Could you please remind me when did you get AIP and did medicals?

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations Raisaab I am very happy for you

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone,

congratulations !

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
When did you apply.
Application received for me July 27, 2020
Application in Process Feb 4, 2021.
Ntn since then. I didn’t need biometric as I am a fail refugee.
I applied around march 2020,
application in process on JAN 2021.

I didn't applied refuge.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Longtime lurker here but I've read every last post on this thread. My grounds were establishment here and hardship back home. Aip was recieved on Feb 9. They asked for proof of financial support for the second stage. My medicals were recieved on the March 12 and I heard nothing until now.
My timeline is as follows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 19, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2020.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on February 14, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you a letter on June 25, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. You entered Canada at the HM Niagara Falls office on June 25, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congratulations

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I applied around march 2020,
application in process on JAN 2021.

I didn't applied refuge.
can you share your timeline and what did you put to prove hadrship, establishment and the best interest of the child if you have one ?
do you know in which office they process your application