+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
If they have concerns about finances will they delay 2nd stage?
In stage 2 to not have any problem, you have to show that you will not apply for welfare, gouvernement help and that you will be financially independent.
for example, the bank account with sufficient money, proof of income ( if they will work because they can apply for work permit ) as a payslip etc...

Last edited:

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
In stage 2 to not have any problem, you have to show that you will not apply for welfare, gouvernement help and that you will be financially independent.
for example, the bank account with sufficient money, proof of income as a payslip etc...
If someone take cerb it will be negative effect?

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
They are not only working on your case so just have a little patience. As I pointed out there was no need to call about your medical since you had submitted so recently with many days being business days. You have to understand that there can be weeks or even months before the next contact. The next thing is likely a request for more medical information or a change to passed the medical. Although you may feel like this is a slow process, cases are processing extremely fast. You used to hear nothing for the first year and it would take 2-3 years to get an approval/refusal.
I agree. My PR after study permit and work permit took total 3 years after application. It's much faster now.

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree. My PR after study permit and work permit took total 3 years after application. It's much faster now.
my PR under skilled worker category in 2011 took 2 years to complete: 1 year to get CSQ (included an interview in Paris and a painful French/Schengen visa application) and 1 year to get the PR visa from London VO. I remember they even had to cancel request for my passport to stamp visa, because they realized they did not complete background checks from all countries for which I hold citizenship. So I had to wait a few more months after that. It was a painful wait. HCs are processed much faster now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramone1

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone

I called the call centre and they said the backgrounds check is in process and medical is passed ?
How accurate is call centre information according to you guys ?

Reactions: Fayamufi

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

I called the call centre and they said the backgrounds check is in process and medical is passed ?
How accurate is call centre information according to you guys ?
During my partner's 2nd HC, call center kept telling that file is in process while it had already been rejected almost 9 months prior to that. The only sure way to find out is to order GCMS notes. What call center agents see on screen is very limited.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
During my partner's 2nd HC, call center kept telling that file is in process while it had already been rejected almost 9 months prior to that. The only sure way to find out is to order GCMS notes. What call center agents see on screen is very limited.
Those call-center people are evil
one time I called him I’m on my work permit in 2019 he told me you should discuss this one to your lawyer because I see you have a lawyer
What should I discuss with my lawyer
For they transferred my file Edmonton
My lawyer Told she doesn’t even know

Just be careful when you guys talk to Call center sometime you don’t even know what kind of ppl they are
depending on your application some of them are racist discrimination people
just in case
Because you don’t know who is sitting behind a phone
Sometime your own country people are racist against you or discriminate you
Trust me I seen it with my own eyes

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Those call-center people are evil
one time I called him I’m on my work permit in 2019 he told me you should discuss this one to your lawyer because I see you have a lawyer
What should I discuss with my lawyer
For they transferred my file Edmonton
My lawyer Told she doesn’t even know

Just be careful when you guys talk to Call center sometime you don’t even know what kind of ppl they are
depending on your application some of them are racist discrimination people
just in case
Because you don’t know who is sitting behind a phone
Sometime your own country people are racist against you or discriminate you
Trust me I seen it with my own eyes
Totally agree your own country people always screws u up.

Reactions: Ayanna