+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Those call-center people are evil
one time I called him I’m on my work permit in 2019 he told me you should discuss this one to your lawyer because I see you have a lawyer
What should I discuss with my lawyer
For they transferred my file Edmonton
My lawyer Told she doesn’t even know

Just be careful when you guys talk to Call center sometime you don’t even know what kind of ppl they are
depending on your application some of them are racist discrimination people
just in case
Because you don’t know who is sitting behind a phone
Sometime your own country people are racist against you or discriminate you
Trust me I seen it with my own eyes
Think calling customer service agents racists is a huge stretch and incorrect. Telling someone to discuss with their lawyer is not a racist statement. In general customer service agents are poorly trained and there is a lot of turnover so they often don’t know the correct information.

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello guys

How many months after Aip can i ask for gcms notes ? We got aip in February. Updated all the documents for stage 2. Nothing yet

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends when can i know if vancouver office will process my applicaition or it will be transferred to another IRCC office ( Mississauga, montreal, toronto ) ?
@Katayoon
@Ayanna any idea please ?
only GCMS notes can tell you where the file is (or call center agents): it will be at the top of your notes saying for example "in process - Montreal BRO".

alternatively, each time you get correspondence, you may guess it from the email address. For example, my partner's AIP came from vancouver BRO address. We also know that file was transferred to Niagara because AIP letter said to send Stage 2 docs to Niagara BRO email address.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
only GCMS notes can tell you where the file is (or call center agents): it will be at the top of your notes saying for example "in process - Montreal BRO".

alternatively, each time you get correspondence, you may guess it from the email address. For example, my partner's AIP came from vancouver BRO address. We also know that file was transferred to Niagara because AIP letter said to send Stage 2 docs to Niagara BRO email address.
I don't find anything in AOR or biometric request ?
just vancouver adress

Reactions: Ayanna

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you

Should my lawyer order gcms notes or myself ?
I think that's for you to decide. I like ordering on my own because we did not have great experience with lawyers. Most lawyers do not mind you doing that, but my partner's last lawyer got super sensitive each time we called IRCC or ordered notes. If you think your lawyer will get upset, then maybe let her do that and sleep in peace.

Reactions: Ayanna

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019

Our aip also came from Vancouver bro and 2nd stage at niagra

Reactions: Katayoon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Think calling customer service agents racists is a huge stretch and incorrect. Telling someone to discuss with their lawyer is not a racist statement. In general customer service agents are poorly trained and there is a lot of turnover so they often don’t know the correct information.
I’m not saying every single person is racist I’m saying the person which I talked he was racist so I’m saying there are racist people and we have this issue everywhere it doesn’t matter what culture religion or race
Some people don’t think they are racist but other people can see them as a racist

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

Hi wello Most likely your case will be transferred to Montreal office if don’t then consider yourself lucky Vancouver approval rate are very good

Reactions: Lexus2021