+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I have the notes where all the assessment of refusal was mention and all the explanation.
Oh okay, i spent so much money on lawyers as well from 2017 i have been paying. Im broke too not sure how i cab afford. I know david orman is good but he’s expensive thatswhat i heard

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
ye
Exactly that was on my refusal,my lawyer said we will apply JR not to lose the 15 days given to appeal and simultaneously we will apply reconsideration, is that right? i dont know where to get money, to pay the lawyer i am broke. The only thing i have is HOPE. I am so tired and feel drowning with all this
yes i know its expensive ! yes apply for JR and reconsideration with more proofs

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Oh okay, i spent so much money on lawyers as well from 2017 i have been paying. Im broke too not sure how i cab afford. I know david orman is good but he’s expensive thatswhat i heard
So what is your plan... it says in the refusal, Senior officer from Vancouver i dont have the atio notes where you can see all the transaction i only have the notes where all the refusal was assesed..

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
So what is your plan... it says in the refusal, Senior officer from Vancouver i dont have the atio notes where you can see all the transaction i only have the notes where all the refusal was assesed..
Im planning to send for re-considertation. I will talk to this david guy tomorrow.

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
@Mhy0811 , @tony4454 and others who are not successful yet, I pray for all of you my dear friends that you get approved soon. Please keep trying and I hope that you all get PR.

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
can i ak you what did you send to support hardship arguments and establishment ?

are you from a good country ?
Third country, And what makes me sad the officer said that even he grants the exemption Still i cant be with my son, still need to sponsor him and still need takes time, his thinking was in general, omg almost all my arguments was for BiOC, cant feel the compassion on my refusal.

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Third country, And what makes me sad the officer said that even he grants the exemption Still i cant be with my son, still need to sponsor him and still need takes time, his thinking was in general, omg almost all my arguments was for BiOC, cant feel the compassion on my refusal.
I also don't see any compassion. don't give up !

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My spouse has two kids back home (9 and 12 yrs old) and one child with me in Canada (1 yr old). He was refused HC twice and officers wrote that he has to return home to take care of his 2 kids. They said because I have a good job here, I can raise our son alone and he does not need to be here! So he has to separate from his current spouse and an infant son to return to a woman that he divorced 8 years ago (!). Do you see their logic?! They even asked him during the appeal why my salary is so high (?). Bear in mind I am not white Canadian. This is how "compassionate" Montreal office was.

Then we sat down and wrote a third HC application in English ourselves (previous ones were all in French). Thank God, this time it did not go to Montreal BRO (where everybody probably knows him already!) and stayed in Vancouver. We received AIP.

Last edited:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My spouse's timeline updated:

2015 - lost PR due to misrepresentation
2019 - lost federal court appeal
April 2019 - applied HC
July 2019 - applied PRRA to delay deportation
July 2020 - refused HC and PRRA
October 2020 - 2nd HC submitted
February 2021 - 2nd HC refused
April 16, 2021 - 3rd HC submitted
May 2021 - almost got deported but CBSA granted administrative deferral
May 5th, 2021 - AOR
May 7th, 2021 - Biometrics request
May 10th, 2021 - Biometrics done
May 18th, 2021 - AIP and request for police certificate, right of PR fee and financial docs
May 21st, 2021 - all requested documents provided to BRO
May 27th, 2021 - medicals requested for him and all non-accompanying kids abroad
June 4th, 2021 - medicals completed

Last edited:

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
You can’t sponsor someone over 22 or more
But if you Hire a good lawyer maybe she can go around say that your application been in process more than 31 months and your son was that time 20 years old Maybe you can get exemption for age
Thanks for your reply.my lawyer said he will include some h and c considerations in the application.i paid for biometrics for my sin before but he was nit asked to do one.do I still have to pay for another biometrics fee now that I am submitting another application?

Reactions: Ayanna