+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Its ok. and thank you. My lawyer recieved letter thats says request not granted.I asked them to send for reconsideration
I am sorry about ur refusal. Pls don't leave this reconsideration for your lawyer alone to handle , you should get involved, read the application before you sign it, gather new information and evidence concerning ur case. It will really help them to see ur case from a different angle.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hey Guys, I have been following this forum for a while, and its been a source of encouragement for us ,who has been on this H&C journey. thanks .
We got a request for additional documents, background form and additional information form , after our Medicals has been received. Has anyone had the same experience . Is it as good sign or negative sign?
@Carlos chuks I also got a request for additional information after medicals received.
But now, We are waiting for CSQ. Please in what province are you ?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
You must be working full-time for some provinces like Ontario, have 6 months left on your WP and proof that your job will continue for 6 months.
Thank you so much for letting me know about the health coverage. I have been speading for years and did not know this. I called and got an appointment to go there tomorrow.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To those who got refused, don't give up. My partner got PR revoked in 2015, then lost three different appeals, lost PRRA, lost two HC applications. Lawyers said it is time to move to a different country because he can never come back after deportation.

Three weeks before his deportation we cancelled all lawyers and wrote a fresh HC application ourselves. 1 month later we got AIP (with the help of CBSA officers who were kind enough to defer his deportation).

There are compassionate people out there. Many of those "senior immigration officers" are pretty tough, yes. This woman from Montreal who refused him 2nd time wrote in GCMS notes that his Canadian spouse (me) is basically free to quit her job, pack up herself and their 6 month old son and move to Africa to follow him (not same words, but almost).

But they have very compassionate people too. If you believe in your case, Keep trying. Someone will show you compassion one day.

Last edited:

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
To those who got refused, don't give up. My partner got PR revoked in 2015, then lost three different appeals, lost PRRA, lost two HC applications. Lawyers said it is time to move to a different country because he can never come back after deportation.

Three weeks before his deportation we cancelled all lawyers and wrote a fresh HC application ourselves. 1 month later we got AIP (with the help of CBSA officers who were kind enough to defer his deportation).

There are good people out there. Many of those "senior immigration officers" are pretty tough, yes. This woman from Montreal who refused him 2nd time wrote in GCMS notes that his Canadian spouse (me) is basically free to quit her job, pack up herself and their 6 month old son and move to Africa to follow him (not same words, but almost).

But they have very nice people too. If you believe in your case, Keep trying. Someone will show you compassion one day.
Such a person should not have a place in determining Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds. She is completely biased without human sympathy.
Luckily God has the final say. My dear you fought a good battle and all Glory to God for the victory.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Such a person should not have a place in determining Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds. She is completely biased without human sympathy.
Luckily God has the final say. My dear you fought a good battle and all Glory to God for the victory.
Thank you, Dear!
yes my problem with Montreal office is that it is very inconsistent. I personally know three people who got AIP - they are single people, no family in Canada, no work experience, not coming from war country (they are from Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria - I mean I know many French citizens who move there and love it!). Only factor is that they came here very young and unemployment is very high there. That's it.

Don't get me wrong - I am very happy for them - but how logical it is to see after those AIPs people with families, kids, jobs, houses in Canada refused? I tend to agree with one of our previous posters that the OAG has to review IRCC scoring criteria and make this more consistent. This is not a lottery or gambling. We cannot rely on luck in these cases. We pay fortune to lawyers to pull legal submissions based on objective factors and we get refused based on subjective factors.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Thank you, Dear!
yes my problem with Montreal office is that it is very inconsistent. I personally know three people who got AIP - they are single people, no family in Canada, no work experience, not coming from war country (they are from Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria - I mean I know many French citizens who move there and love it!). Only factor is that they came here very young and unemployment is very high there. That's it.

Don't get me wrong - I am very happy for them - but how logical it is to see after those AIPs people with families, kids, jobs, houses in Canada refused? I tend to agree with one of our previous posters that the OAG has to review IRCC scoring criteria and make this more consistent. This is not a lottery or gambling. We cannot rely on luck in these cases. We pay fortune to lawyers to pull legal submissions based on objective factors and we get refused based on subjective factors.
I totally agree with you. Peoples lives and children’s future should not be based on luck.
May God help us all.