+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Has your friend seen what the lawyer submitted and exactly what the refusal letter said? What was the exact wording? Things often get left in translation when hearing from a 3rd party.
well, when the lawyer submitted the papers my friend didn’t see it, and when they got the refusal letterit says the refusal due to no supporting documents or evidence

Thnx

Reactions: Ayanna

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
well, when the lawyer submitted the papers my friend didn’t see it, and when they got the refusal letterit says the refusal due to no supporting documents or evidence

Thnx
Would suggest your friend get a copy of what is submitted and the refusal letter. He should always review that application before submitting it. Wording is so important when it comes to letters from IRCC so it is always tough to comment without seeing what exactly was said in the letter. What were the grounds for H&C and what documents do you think weren’t included?

Reactions: Ayanna

Stanlex19

Jul 9, 2020
Hey everyone, do I need to submit police clearance from my home country or is it just other country I have lived more than 6 monthly.. please I need more info on this.. thanks

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone, do I need to submit police clearance from my home country or is it just other country I have lived more than 6 monthly.. please I need more info on this.. thanks
all countries, including your home country and excluding Canada.

Reactions: GrecchiJu

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You must include police certificates when you apply for permanent residence for:
 you and your family members who are 18 years or older and
 every country you (or a family member) stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row
You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.
After you apply, an officer may ask for additional police certificates from any time in your life since you were 18 years old.

this is from AIP letter.

Reactions: SweetQueen

varunbawa407

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
They asked for my address confirmation on 17 may no copr still i called in and agent said eligibility security and medical is passed workin on criminality check any idea how long?