+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Alamean

Aug 22, 2018
So yes you are just waiting for final approval. Congratulations1
Thank you, Canuck. I have been thinking it is a long time for the second stage since some people get their DM few days to weeks after address request, we have been waiting patiently for four months and no sign of change in our account. We will submit an early work permit extension so they get our biometrics just in case it delayed the process as we were exempted last time they asked for it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you, Canuck. I have been thinking it is a long time for the second stage since some people get their DM few days to weeks after address request, we have been waiting patiently for four months and no sign of change in our account. We will submit an early work permit extension so they get our biometrics just in case it delayed the process as we were exempted last time they asked for it.
You can certainly follow-up to see what is happening. Your address request was very soon after AIP which is not that common. Many provide further information after AIP about their finances/work history, ties to the community, etc. and then get asked for their address and then receive DM. You skipped the first step.

Alamean

Aug 22, 2018
You can certainly follow-up to see what is happening. Your address request was very soon after AIP which is not that common. Many provide further information after AIP about their finances/work history, ties to the community, etc. and then get asked for their address and then receive DM. You skipped the first step.
Thank you. I will contact the officer directly as I have his email. Thanks again.

varunbawa407

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Hii everyone i just finished reading all 700 pages started 3 days ago anyways i am one of who is eagerly waiting for COPR here's my timeline
File received = 18 march 2020
Aor= July 2020
In process= Feb 19 2021
Aip= 26 march 2021
Med request = 7 april
Med done = 7 april(didn't waste any time lol)
Address confirmation email= 17 may
Please tell me when am i going to get COPR
And plz everyone who is waiting for copr tell me if u got address confirmation or not yet plz

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii everyone i just finished reading all 700 pages started 3 days ago anyways i am one of who is eagerly waiting for COPR here's my timeline
Aor= July 2020
In process= Feb 19 2021
Aip= 26 march 2021
Med request = 7 april
And plz everyone who is waiting for copr tell me if u got address confirmation or not yet plz
I see some people are lucky to have copr 1-2 months after medical done. So you are almost there!
Could you please tell me when did you get request for additional docs like police certificates, financials - was it March 26 (with AIP) or April 7 (with medicals)?

thanks in advance!

varunbawa407

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
I see some people are lucky to have copr 1-2 months after medical done. So you are almost there!
Could you please tell me when did you get request for additional docs like police certificates, financials - was it March 26 (with AIP) or April 7 (with medicals)?

thanks in advance!
With aip may 26 and I already had them cause im really impatient lol

Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No i did medical on 7th march cause u cant do it without forms but i had rest of the documents ready which i sent on date of aip
oh I see - thanks for clarifying! I thought you meant medicals.
My partner lost sleep ever since he got AIP and docs request, because they did not attach his medical forms to that email. Your timeline will reassure him!

Last edited:

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Aor= July 2020
In process= Feb 19 2021
Aip= 26 march 2021
Med request = 7 april
I am also waiting. First I will get CSQ being in Quebec.
My question to you is, after submitting documents, did IRCC acknowledge documents complete in your online account ?
My account is showing Medicals received. No more update. Nothing about documents

varunbawa407

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
I am also waiting. First I will get CSQ being in Quebec.
My question to you is, after submitting documents, did IRCC acknowledge documents complete in your online account ?
My account is showing Medicals received. No more update. Nothing about documents
no mine was same thing but i called and they said medical is passed and all the documents received