Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
This case has nothing to do with your case or medical inadmissibility. This family is trying to secure PR on the basis of the autistic child and likely access to treatment in their home country.
Deleted :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I don't know
I am planning on student visa
Then after studies
This is not how H&C works. H&C is a last chance option usually for those who have already established themselves in Canada but for one reaaon or another have not qualified for PR but have a strong history in Canada and are financially independent. If you want to study in Canada you can certainly try applying to see if you can get a study permit. You will need to show that your choice of degree will lead to career advancement in ypur home country and makes sense based on your education and work history. Families of international students aren't guatanteed a permit/visa so your family would also need to apply and see if they can accompany you while you study After completing yor full'time studies you would qualify for PGWP. You will then have to look at the various options to apply for PR and work towards qualifying and applying for those programs to get PR. Would not come to Canada to apply for PR based on H&C. Risk of denial is quite high and if denied there are longterm nevatice consequences. If you want to move to Canada because your child has autism, I would do a lot of research. Most of the services related to autism have very long waitlists and most do not receive adequate funding so pay a substantial amount out of pocket or do without sone services if their families can not pay. You may be in a better position in India even if you are paying primarily out of pocket because the labour costs are lower and you or your spouse may already have an established career in India. If you want to immigrate to Canada have you looked at the barious express entry programs to see if your family qualifies?