+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
I think you can do both reconsideration and federal court but I don't know if there is any timeline for reconsideration or federal ,,, and I didn't believe on leave judicial review bcoz there is only 1% chances on my opinion
so,
What you suggest me to do.
I applied in july 2020 for leave judicial review for my H&C and i am still waiting.

Can i apply for reconsideration??

any suggestions from any one’s experience.

and +
what is going on with health care worker.

i heard we can apply for that too...
How...
Since last 4 months i am helping someone in my community, in my area.
She said since i am not charging her anything, she really want to help me with my documents.

any one has any idea how she can help me.

she is disabled, she can not do anything by her own.
She need assistance.
Since ontario is shortage of Health care worker, she has noone who can help her with her daily stuff

thankxxx

Reactions: Ayanna

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Saraaaaa
You got federal approval ??
I also apply leave judicial review federal july end 2020 and i am still waiting.
How long it takes for you...
Sorry for answering late. My father passed away a day after my AIP, so ..
I really don't know about judicial review federal . I think it is same as appealing based on some research that I did. I didn't appeal, i did reconsideration and the result came soon. Reconsideration takes usually about 1 week to 1 month. Hope it helps

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
I really don't know about judicial review federal . I think it is same as appealing based on some research that I did. I didn't appeal, i did reconsideration and the result came soon. Reconsideration takes usually about 1 week to 1 month. Hope it helps
I am so sorry to hear about your father may God give him place in Jannah

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
No he don't have to wait for his PR card he can use his COPR to sponsor his family, because that's what I use my lawyer just copy it, they said PR card but if you don't receive it as yet you can use COPR. how old are his kids?
Hi Sweet child. Do you have any up to date for your PR card

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
sorry about your lost...
R.I.P

Reactions: Saraaaa

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
I am sorry for your lost. God gives you faith and strength in this moments.

Anddy

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
So sad,my condolences

Reactions: Saraaaa

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
so,
What you suggest me to do.
I applied in july 2020 for leave judicial review for my H&C and i am still waiting.

Can i apply for reconsideration??

any suggestions from any one’s experience.

and +
what is going on with health care worker.

i heard we can apply for that too...
How...
Since last 4 months i am helping someone in my community, in my area.
She said since i am not charging her anything, she really want to help me with my documents.

any one has any idea how she can help me.

she is disabled, she can not do anything by her own.
She need assistance.
Since ontario is shortage of Health care worker, she has noone who can help her with her daily stuff

thankxxx
To qualify for the health care worker pathway, you must be a refugee claimant or a failed refugee claimant (H&C claimants do not qualify).

You must also have at least 120 hours of paid health care worker experience in Canada between the dates of March 13 and August 13, 2020. Do you have paid work experience as a health care worker in Canada from last year that was gained under a work permit?