+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
sorry a lot of questions.... you said that you didn't apply for assylum and did not apply for PRRA... may i know if you didn't mind how you got your WP ?
I came in as an asylum seeker and i got wp it was later ,they said i cant apply cos have applied before in the US.

Reactions: wello711

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Akitai why they said you can't I know many people who came from us and their asylum case was rejected there and they get asylum here and some of those got accepted in first hearing
if you before applied for asylum in another country. Your finger prints and your background check are already in the system . Since us and Canada have joined treaty many people who came from us have got rejected. Cbsa will give u PRRA . The chances are very slim and they wana make sure u exhaust all your options. Then u would be order to be removed by law
Can’t come back to Canada or usa for life

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
if you before applied for asylum in another country. Your finger prints and your background check are already in the system . Since us and Canada have joined treaty many people who came from us have got rejected. Cbsa will give u PRRA . The chances are very slim and they wana make sure u exhaust all your options. Then u would be order to be removed by law
Can’t come back to Canada or usa for life
Yes that's the law but many of my friends refused in us and got approved here how?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Tony be patience... I’ve been checking it each night before go to bed lol

it will come very soon as we applied during same time.

its coming... ;)
Hopefully you will get it before than me. Whats your status on ecas now? does it say we are processing your application?

Reactions: Jaxico