+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I did it with God's help since I can't afford a lawyer.

My timeline is Aug 2020 sent application
Sept 2020 application - received
October 2020- biometric request
Took a while for me to do biometric coz of covid restrictions
Feb 2021 - I did the biometrics
March 2021 - AIP

God is powerful
All glory to God
Hey can u pls share after your biometrics how long it went into process?

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hey akitai
You won’t be eligible for refugee cause you applied that in the us . what will go for u is the PRRA or apply for H&C. Your H&C would take a bit longer than other people. If you have a conviction as a criminal record or medical issues or something . These are things that causes delay in case process . Inadmissible is for people with criminality and medical inadmissible. If your application is considered for exemption then u have greater chances of approval based on your circumstances
Hello Ayanna, thanks for your prompt response, i dont have any criminal records in the US or any medical issue, will it still be long to respond ? because my stuff has be in process since November 2020 and what do you mean by Considered for exemption? Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ayanna, pls can you enlighten me more about the inadmissible issues? if someone has apply for asylum in the US but he didn't finish it and move to Canada, and is not allowed to to seek asylum here base on the agreement between US and Canada is that person inadmissible?
Do you have family in Canada?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I mention to that person that they won't get a notification that the application is in process but they have to check regularly to see that it changed to "In Process"
Yeah you mentioned it to me and i got your answer but i was asking about something else.