+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Nordia davis

Mar 8, 2021
Your anxiety and stress levels are very high you should use your brain don’t make decisions on emotions fine one lawyer put your trust in her/him
Stop shopping around it would cost a lot
In the end no lawyer can’t help you it’s you who helping yourself
You do all the work
the lawyer job is to present your case and speak their language

you know what I mean
Yes this is the best advice don’t rely solely on a lawyer make sure you research and do provide everything that could boost your application even write a letter to include in your application explaining who you are and what benefits you can offer Canada if accepted..

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Yes this is the best advice don’t rely solely on a lawyer make sure you research and do provide everything that could boost your application even write a letter to include in your application explaining who you are and what benefits you can offer Canada if accepted..
Yes, we must provide and work hard to get and have good proofs and arguments but i think also a good lawyer is also important, he Knows the law and he has a special language and method to convice them do an application with a big and long explanatory letter writed by a good lawyer will be more stronger

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Nordia davis

Mar 8, 2021
Yes, we must provide and work hard to get and have good proofs and arguments but i think also a good lawyer is also important, he Knows the law and he has a special language and method to convice them do an application with a big and long explanatory letter writed by a good lawyer will be more stronger
Yeah I agree that’s why I say don’t solely depend on a lawyer, I helped my lawyer to write the letter he was attaching to my file
I did the background research on my country which includes the high crime rate, the health care system and all that from published news articles and print out everything, use a lawyer but be ok with doing the work for yourself.

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Finalizing their application either way approve or deny by end of July Unless if someone has inadmissible issues then would take longer
Ayanna, pls can you enlighten me more about the inadmissible issues? if someone has apply for asylum in the US but he didn't finish it and move to Canada, and is not allowed to to seek asylum here base on the agreement between US and Canada is that person inadmissible?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I did it with God's help since I can't afford a lawyer.

My timeline is Aug 2020 sent application
Sept 2020 application - received
October 2020- biometric request
Took a while for me to do biometric coz of covid restrictions
Feb 2021 - I did the biometrics
March 2021 - AIP

God is powerful
All glory to God
Hello you didnt get any update in ECaaS regarding we started processing your application?

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna, pls can you enlighten me more about the inadmissible issues? if someone has apply for asylum in the US but he didn't finish it and move to Canada, and is not allowed to to seek asylum here base on the agreement between US and Canada is that person inadmissible?
Hey akitai
You won’t be eligible for refugee cause you applied that in the us . what will go for u is the PRRA or apply for H&C. Your H&C would take a bit longer than other people. If you have a conviction as a criminal record or medical issues or something . These are things that causes delay in case process . Inadmissible is for people with criminality and medical inadmissible. If your application is considered for exemption then u have greater chances of approval based on your circumstances

Reactions: Lexus2021

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hey akitai
You won’t be eligible for refugee cause you applied that in the us . what will go for u is the PRRA or apply for H&C. Your H&C would take a bit longer than other people. If you have a conviction as a criminal record or medical issues or something . These are things that causes delay in case process . Inadmissible is for people with criminality and medical inadmissible. If your application is considered for exemption then u have greater chances of approval based on your circumstances
Thanks Ayanna, do i chat u privately i want to ask you some questions.Thanks for prompt reply.

Reactions: Ayanna