+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hello friends, My mind doesnt work at all. Is this AIP?

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed for the purpose of determining whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. , a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviewed the circumstances of your request and considered all the factors that you cited in your application. We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved.
You must meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations, such as medical, security, passport and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. Should you require a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” (CSQ), IRCC will contact the « Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration» (MIFI) on your behalf.
Please note that your application for permanent residence
Congratulations saraaa.

Reactions: Saraaaa

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hey kieranangell
If I were u I wouldn’t call them so much . It might delay your stage 2 process . I am just sharing my thought based on my experience
But it’s up to you
Thank you for the advice will do. I called coz I'm not sure what the 30days is and I was very lost , if its for owp or pr deadline. Thank you guys.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thank you for the advice will do. I called coz I'm not sure what the 30days is and I was very lost , if its for owp or pr deadline. Thank you guys.
U have 30 days to provide all the documents they requested. If you can’t gather everything in 30 days then just ask for extension. Use the same email they send to you

Reactions: Lexus2021

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I just got this email from ircc.

Additional documents and medical examination

You will automatically have an extra 90 days from the deadline in the request letter to send us the documents. This applies even if the letter indicates that you have 30 or 90 days. We will keep extending the deadline for another 90 days until you can get the documents.

You don’t have to contact us to request this extension. Once you are able to, send us the missing documents as soon as possible to avoid further delays.

Reactions: wello711 and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
saraaa, you have removed the information. I have not copied the information yet..can you private message me the lawyer's information...pls

I am patiently waiting for your message.
Your anxiety and stress levels are very high you should use your brain don’t make decisions on emotions fine one lawyer put your trust in her/him
Stop shopping around it would cost a lot
In the end no lawyer can’t help you it’s you who helping yourself
You do all the work
the lawyer job is to present your case and speak their language

you know what I mean

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Your anxiety and stress levels are very high you should use your brain don’t make decisions on emotions fine one lawyer put your trust in her/him
You do all the work

you know what I mean
I agree 100 percent

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I just got this email from ircc.

Additional documents and medical examination

You will automatically have an extra 90 days from the deadline in the request letter to send us the documents. This applies even if the letter indicates that you have 30 or 90 days. We will keep extending the deadline for another 90 days until you can get the documents.

You don’t have to contact us to request this extension. Once you are able to, send us the missing documents as soon as possible to avoid further delays.
Here you go you have enough time gather everything
Seems like you’re officer is generous

Reactions: Lexus2021

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
You do all the work

you know what I mean
Thanks for the message.

It is like you are living with me because what you said about my stress level and anxiety is 100% accurate... I have not been sleeping well for the past few days. the problem is not actually with me. it is about the lawyer I got. its like she hardly keeps to her words. most of what she should be doing, I am doing it for her. I rarely get any guidance from her. you will notice am always coming to this group constantly for advice and most of it worked.

Take, for example, the lawyer use judicial review to apply for my refusal letter about 5 weeks ago. you will not believe it that till now, she has not received a copy of the refusal letter..she charges me for this service.

Then, I came to this forum for advice on how I can get a copy of my refusal letter from CIC at a faster time. the advice you gave me worked like a magic. I emailed CIC and they sent me my refusal letter in LESS THAN 24HRS FOR FREE

Can you see how the long wait could have caused me stress? If not for this forum that helped me with how I can get the letter, maybe my stress level would have been worst. this is a living testimony that proves that most of the time, lawyers do NOT have the best solution to your problem. Something that should be able to get in a day, some lawyers, it will take them about 5 years or more.. Most of the progress i have made from the advice I get from this forum and from random strangers ...the lawyer have not been helpful at all

I can't continue to live like this. I want a lawyer that will give me peace of mind that I can trust and willing to go above for me. also, we can work together as a team...I don't want one that I will be doing his or her job and also be paying her...that is too much of stress.

I will change the lawyer to saraa's lawyer by tomorrow...if after my consultation with saraa' layer and I feel a positive vibe from her, i will go with her

Last edited:

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Thanks for the message.

It is like you are living with me because what you said about my stress level and anxiety is 100% accurate... I have not been sleeping well for the past few days. the problem is not actually with me. it is about the lawyer I got. its like she hardly keeps to her words. most of what she should be doing, I am doing it for her. I rarely get any guidance from her. you will notice am always coming to this group constantly for advice and most of it worked.

Take, for example, the lawyer use judicial review to apply for my refusal letter about 5 weeks ago. you will not believe it that till now, she has not received a copy of the refusal letter..she charges me for this service.

Then, I came to this forum for advice on how I can get a copy of my refusal letter from CIC at a faster time. the advice you gave me worked like a magic. I emailed CIC and they sent me my refusal letter in LESS THAN 24HRS FOR FREE

can you how the long wait could have caused me stress? this is a living testimony that proves that most of the time, lawyers do NOT have the best solution to your problem. what you should be able to get in a day, some lawyers, it will take them about 5 years.. Most of the progress i have made from the advice I get from this forum and from random strangers ...the lawyer have not been helpful at all

I can't continue to live like this. I want a lawyer that will give me peace of mind that I can trust and willing to go above for me. also, we can work together as a team...I don't want one that I will be doing his or her job and also be paying her...that is too much of stress.

I will change the lawyer to saraa's lawyer by tomorrow...if after my consultation with saraa' layer and I feel a positive vibe from her, i will go with her
It was really impressive bella, I know exactly what you are saying. I consulted with lots of lawyer for reconsideration and all of them sucks. And my first lawyer you cant imagine how indifferent he was. And after being refusaed he didnt even call or email us. It was very disappointing. Im sure you can find a best way to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bella12