+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
according to @Aubrey042878 case she has a very good argument for establishments , she lived here for a very long time 12 years i think.
but many officers can can see it on the bad side like why the applicant didn't try to get PR before ??? why he didn't apply for regularize his status before ???
also for hardship, i didn't I didnt see good grounds in aubrey's comment, maybe he came from a developed country which offers good living conditions to citizens....
an applicant from a third world country have a more chances than an applicant from Hungry for exemple, or italy, or sourth korea or spain or finland or the us....
aubrey has a children who are well integrated in society but i don't know how she proved the difficulty that they can suffer if they leave canada.
H&C is based on hardship.

I am writing in response to what my new lawyer told me today. I have a consultation with him today.

You said in your comment that IRCC is likely to give people from 3rd world countries. It depends. However, the probability for refusal is still high. Here is why?

According to my lawyer, one of the key things that often make h&c application very strong and makes it almost impossible for an officer to refuse is if you have a child. The best interest of a child is the STRONGEST thing that makes an application very strong. Or better still, you are married to a Canadian and you have a child with that person or the canadain already has a child and you are both married and you are a step-parent to that child.

In a worst-case scenario, if other argument in your h&c application is weak, the officer will look into the best interest of the child..You would have noticed a pattern, MAJORITY of the people that have gotten their either have a child or are married to someone who is Canadian or have a PR and they both end up having a child together.

Again, I am NOT suggesting that they do not issue PR to those who do not have kids or are married to a Canadian. However, the refusal rate among this group of people is higher than people who already have a child or married to canadain. It does not matter how long you have been in the country as long as you are alone or single in Canada without any ties to child or married to a Canadian( especially one with a child)

Reactions: wello711

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
I am writing in response to what my new lawyer told me today. I have a consultation with him today.

You said in your comment that IRCC is likely to give people from 3rd world countries. It depends. However, the probability for refusal is still high. Here is why?

According to my lawyer, one of the key things that often make h&c application very strong and makes it almost impossible for an officer to refuse is if you have a child. The best interest of a child is the STRONGEST thing that makes an application very strong. Or better still, you are married to a Canadian and you have a child with that person or the canadain already has a child and you are both married and you are a step-parent to that child.

In a worst-case scenario, if other argument in your h&c application is weak, the officer will look into the best interest of the child..You would have noticed a pattern, MAJORITY of the people that have gotten their either have a child or are married to someone who is Canadian or have a PR and they both end up having a child together.

Again, I am NOT suggesting that they do not issue PR to those who do not have kids or are married to a Canadian. However, the refusal rate among this group of people is higher than people who already have a child or married to canadain. It does not matter how long you have been in the country as long as you are alone or single in Canada without any ties to child or married to a Canadian( especially one with a child)i
i agree

Reactions: bella12

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

Again, I am NOT suggesting that they do not issue PR to those who do not have kids or are married to a Canadian. However, the refusal rate among this group of people is higher than people who already have a child or married to canadain. It does not matter how long you have been in the country as long as you are alone or single in Canada without any ties to child or married to a Canadian( especially one with a child)
hi @bella12 did you change your law firm ?

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I also have friend who got refused January, i can say that her grounds was so strong i just dont believed it was refused, shes been here 6 years if im not mistaken widow and the sole provider of her kids backhome, we have this class action lawsuit againts our school and she is the main complainant like she is the one who stood in the court she does many volunteers she teach celpip for free like so many volunteers, first she got approved for open work permit under h and C she was very positive that her H and c will get approved until last january she recieved her refusal, at @Melno48 comment Im kinda agree about best interest of child for my friend children grown up like 20ish age,and she is here byherself

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
And also I have a friend who have 2 kids both canadian born 7 and 5 she is here like 9 years, education in Canada but she got exclusion order after 3 years she got her AIP and way to PR as they were done all the 2nd stage requirements

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I also have friend who got refused January, i can say that her grounds was so strong i just dont believed it was refused, shes been here 6 years if im not mistaken widow and the sole provider of her kids backhome, we have this class action lawsuit againts our school and she is the main complainant like she is the one who stood in the court she does many volunteers she teach celpip for free like so many volunteers, first she got approved for open work permit under h and C she was very positive that her H and c will get approved until last january she recieved her refusal, at @Melno48 comment Im kinda agree about best interest of child for my friend children grown up like 20ish age,and she is here byherself
may i know if she got work permit under TRP ?

Reactions: Ayanna