+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
akash please don't tell me that they came to his house !!!
CBSA will actually call you first and make arrangements to visit one of their offices. If you don’t show, they will try again. After that, it goes to a warrant. And yes, if it’s on a warrant, they will show up at your home, your work place or detain you if you have any interaction with the police. Best just to accommodate their requests for an appointment.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
CBSA will actually call you first and make arrangements to visit one of their offices. If you don’t show, they will try again. After that, it goes to a warrant. And yes, if it’s on a warrant, they will show up at your home, your work place or detain you if you have any interaction with the police. Best just to accommodate their requests for an appointment.
I agree !

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
i don't have any problems with them actually but i'm so anxious

bastian14

Nov 13, 2020
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/family-deportation-canada-portugal-risk-1.5902716

https://www.theportugalnews.com/news/2021-02-12/canada-cancels-deportation-of-portuguese-family/58198

There is the information about the portuguese family.

Also my experience was like that.
They call me and they asked for a meeting with me, they offer multiple days and weeks but i say soon is better for me so they gave an appointment for the next day, the officer show me what was my fault ( being out of status since july 2019, at that time i had a sponsorship app). I had to sign some papers about the exclusion order, they hold my passport and i have to call every first week of the month for a report.

I will say at the interview i was calm and i explain everithing about my situation, why i fall out of status and i explain and show all my previous visitor permit and the sponsorship cancelation from my ex wife.

After the interview he told me thar hey will call me for another meeting and then they will let me know when i should leave canada.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
but how can they force a person to leave ! do you mean that they will go to houses ? borders are closed until 21 april i think !
I think they will do this only for extreme cases
If you don’t voluntarily leave,then CBSA will step in.And CBSA will use whatever means to do so.And deportations are on going as we speak

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
There was a guy in the other forum who didn’t show up and they just surprised him at work.He didn’t have time to say goodbye or do anything.He was picked up and straight to detention centre then got shipped to his country.The sad part is,they told him his H&C will continue to be processed outside Canada but his application did not get refused until 2years or so after deportation

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
For anyone whose application is refused multiple times and is able to work. Please try Aipp before loosing hope and leaving the country. The Clb requirement are very low.
Also there is another program:Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot program.

That's the best way I am aware of . Please feel free to update me if there is anything better.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
There was a guy in the other forum who didn’t show up and they just surprised him at work.He didn’t have time to say goodbye or do anything.He was picked up and straight to detention centre then got shipped to his country.The sad part is,they told him his H&C will continue to be processed outside Canada but his application did not get refused until 2years or so after deportation
can you send me that please ? i think I have already read this but i can't found it .