Hi Bella can you share your timeline and which province you are i know laywer he is good and can help you to stop deportationguys, I need your advice.
A decision was made on my application today. It was a refusal. However, they did not write the reason for my refusal in the letter. The letter says "I have to leave Canada as soon as it becomes possible"
I have the following question I will like to ask.
1) Is there a way one can know the reason for refusal?
2) After receiving a refusal letter for H& C application, what options are available, or what would you recommend one do next?
I have read on this group where some people said they were refused and they reapply for reconsideration of their h& c application and they got approved!
3) Do you think I should do the same thing?
4) If so, how long does our are-consideration take?
5) Would you recommend a court appeal. if so, why or why not?
Your responses are appreciated.
only people who have big problems like security and criminality issuesDo you guys hear or know of someone deported during this time of pandemic. @bella12 be hopeful remember God trust as so much that He let things happened because He knows we can overcome all this and if you feel like giving up, give all the burdens to Him and trust the process. Remember God is the waymaker
No borders are closed for incoming people none canadian they are deporting people even some no have background problembut how can they force a person to leave ! do you mean that they will go to houses ? borders are closed until 21 april i think !
I think they will do this only for extreme cases