+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
The medical supposed to be send by the officer you have to wait Even if you go medical are good for one year You don’t know how long your application gonna take
last week I have done medical tests but for my tomporary residency extension, should i take it again if i will be lucky and i will get my AIP before one year ?
@Me2020 do you have an idea ?

Reactions: Me2020

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
last week I have done medical tests but for my tomporary residency extension, should i take it again if i will be lucky and i will get my AIP before one year ?
@Me2020 do you have an idea ?
To be honest, all I know that there are specific tests to be done with a specific form to be filled by the ppl who work there.
not sure you can use the same tests you did before that depends when they ask you to do it.
I know ppl dis the medical test and had to do it again.
So it's better to wait when you're close to submit papers go ahead and ask the officer.

Reactions: wello711

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Sometimes I feel we're lucky to be H&C applications.
I know it's a VERY stressful process that used all our energy lol ,but at the sane time we're achieving a lot for us and the community.
I've read some interesting stories in this form a d got surprised with others' SUPER achievements.
Is it the H&C that discovered our hidden wells?
I'm proud of myself, my kids and my HUSBAND ( for the ones who thought I'm he not she loool)
We've all worked hard a d we will all here in this forum reach our goal.
Who agrees with me?
Just felt like sharing this!

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Sometimes I feel we're lucky to be H&C applications.
I know it's a VERY stressful process that used all our energy lol ,but at the sane time we're achieving a lot for us and the community.
I've read some interesting stories in this form a d got surprised with others' SUPER achievements.
Is it the H&C that discovered our hidden wells?
I'm proud of myself, my kids and my HUSBAND ( for the ones who thought I'm he not she loool)
We've all worked hard a d we will all here in this forum reach our goal.
Who agrees with me?
Just felt like sharing this!
lol knew your she but your talking like a man I was Confuse but I’m very Fortunate to have friends like you one day we shall meet somewhere we will talk about this forum soon

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
This is nothing still there lucky there’s families who spend $40 or 50k to get to Canada then
They have to pay the lawyers for a Refugee or work permit then if they get deny then they Need pay for appeal higher court or judicial review also cbsa hearings and more
the end it cost them more than $100k or more if the answers is positive it’s Worth it
if the answer is negative then the poor family lost everything
Wow is not worth it to spend $100K on Canadian PR

Reactions: wello711 and Ayanna

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hi H&C Fam i juste check my email I saw immigration send a email since February 18 on my birthday to confirm my home address I'm in QC still waiting for my CSQ
Hold on a minute!
Quebec Immigration or Federal is asking for your address?

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Wow is not worth it to spend $100K on Canadian PR
Some ppl have special circumstances
Serious ones
Like if they r stateless and have they have cash so.... what else do you think they could do?
I'm sure H&C need varies from one to other but some are left with no options

Reactions: Ayanna