+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
If a person doesn’t have legal status and get AIP, what will be the status of this person while waiting for the CoPR if he/she doesn’t apply for WP or Study Permit?
I agree with @MelJohn if someone doesn’t have status when they get their Aip need to apply for open work permit as soon as possible it give him/her status and it good for CCB and stage 2
Good luck

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
i saw before thaat if a person apply for H&C and the applicant lives abroad, the chances to get approval are almost zero ! for exemple according to attorney's web site The people who have been deported. it's the same thing or not ?
again, mu husband don'y want to get PR
https://www.bcimmigration.com/humanitarian-and-compassionate-statistics-from-canadian-immigration-do-not-leave-canada/
Îk
i saw before thaat if a person apply for H&C and the applicant lives abroad, the chances to get approval are almost zero ! for exemple according to attorney's web site The people who have been deported. it's the same thing or not ?
again, mu husband don'y want to get PR
https://www.bcimmigration.com/humanitarian-and-compassionate-statistics-from-canadian-immigration-do-not-leave-canada/
Every case is different if Someone get deported the chances are slim not zero but if they have a Canadian citizen children or ties they have a pretty good chance even though they’re in the board

its All depends on officer

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I agree with @MelJohn if someone doesn’t have status when they get their Aip need to apply for open work permit as soon as possible it give him/her status and it good for CCB and stage 2
Good luck
I was out of status from 2015 until I got Aip when I as my lawyer to apply for my work permit she said that I don't need to apply because there landing people within two months now, but my husband was the one working at the time.

Reactions: Naz786

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hi guys i have a question,I don't understand if my husband has to undergo a medical test even if he will not get PR with me and with my children I have not put him as a dependent ?
i of course declared that i'm married but by spouse lives abroad actually and he don't want to get PR !

maybe after 4 or 5 years but actually he don'ytwant to live in canada permanently, he has a visitor visa if he want to visit us but he don't need PR .
does he still have to do a medical exam ??
@Ayanna do you have an idea ?
@Mhy0811 can you help me ?. i road before that you have a dependent child who lives abroad, should he need to pass a medical exam ?
It is protocol if you are married and your husband or wife and kids to do medical if any of them is with you in Canada automatically they will land with you, but if their not in Canada you will have to sponsor them to come here even your kids too. So your husband is not going to come on less you sponsor him

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
If a person doesn’t have legal status and get AIP, what will be the status of this person while waiting for the CoPR if he/she doesn’t apply for WP or Study Permit?
As for me I didn't apply for any
hi wello
if you didn’t put him as dependent they wouldn,t request from him
Sometime computer error they request medical for every single family member Like even new born or Canadian citizens children

first all you should wait until they request medical if there is an issue then you talked to lawyer or you can write explanations letter to officer s/he will exempt it
it’s very simple
I think some office's do things differently because my Canadian kids didn't do any medical, but my other kids do that are not in Canada. but I use there medical and police records that they did in with their sponsor ship because it is good for one year.

Reactions: Ayanna

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
It is protocol if you are married and your husband or wife and kids to do medical if any of them is with you in Canada automatically they will land with you, but if their not in Canada you will have to sponsor them to come here even your kids too. So your husband is not going to come on less you sponsor him
yes i know ! but should he do the medical visit even if he don't want to apply/get PR with us ?
is it true that the chances are zero if an applicant does not live in canada? i saw that with many persons who decided to leave the country or have been deported , many people advice people to stay in the country and an attorney website confrim that with statistics : https://www.bcimmigration.com/humanitarian-and-compassionate-statistics-from-canadian-immigration-do-not-leave-canada/
is it the same in our case or is it just when the principal applicant is not in the country and not a dependent ?
but my spouse will not get PR so he is not an applicant !
omg ! that's complicated and stressful !

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
yes i know ! but should he do the medical visit even if he don't want to apply/get PR with us ?
is it true that the chances are zero if an applicant does not live in canada? i saw that with many persons who decided to leave the country or have been deported , many people advice people to stay in the country and an attorney website confrim that with statistics : https://www.bcimmigration.com/humanitarian-and-compassionate-statistics-from-canadian-immigration-do-not-leave-canada/
is it the same in our case or is it just when the principal applicant is not in the country and not a dependent ?
but my spouse will not get PR so he is not an applicant !
omg ! that's complicated and stressful !
You're not on that path yet to leave if it comes to it. But since he is not in canada I'm not sure if he has to do a medical , it says everyone regardless if they are spouse or dependents accompanying you or not so if in the future you intend to sponsor him, he would be admissible

Reactions: Naz786

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
You're not on that path yet to leave if it comes to it. But since he is not in canada I'm not sure if he has to do a medical , it says everyone regardless if they are spouse or dependents accompanying you or not so if in the future you intend to sponsor him, he would be admissible
even people who don't want to live in canada want to force them to apply for immigration , sometimes they are so weirds !