+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hi guys.. why sometimes ircc ask some candidates to submit their fingerprunta to rcmp and some are not being asked to do so?
Based on what they said anyone gave fingerprints within the last 10 years doesn't have to give again. ( happened to me , they don't want my fingerprints)

Reactions: Akash2019

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
I agreed the cost is little high overall that includes work permit/visitor extension/H&C till PR, but just let to you know CCB for 6 months is over $8000 if you`re on low income, hiring a lawyer with low fee and keeping an application on hold for another 6 months make no difference. End of the day it will be same thing
Your luck
Our cost All was $ 30k but still worth it i am happy it’s over

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys i have a question,I don't understand if my husband has to undergo a medical test even if he will not get PR with me and with my children I have not put him as a dependent ?
i of course declared that i'm married but by spouse lives abroad actually and he don't want to get PR !

maybe after 4 or 5 years but actually he don'ytwant to live in canada permanently, he has a visitor visa if he want to visit us but he don't need PR .
does he still have to do a medical exam ??
@Ayanna do you have an idea ?
@Mhy0811 can you help me ?. i road before that you have a dependent child who lives abroad, should he need to pass a medical exam ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayanna

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Last edited:

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hi guys i have a question,I don't understand if my husband has to undergo a medical test even if he will not get PR with me and with my children I have not put him as a dependent ?
i of course declared that i'm married but by spouse lives abroad actually and he don't want to get PR !

maybe after 4 or 5 years but actually he don'ytwant to live in canada permanently, he has a visitor visa if he want to visit us but he don't need PR .
@Mhy0811 can you help me ?. i road before that you have a dependent child who lives abroad, should he need to pass a medical exam ?
If you did not include your husband in the application I think nothing is required from him but only you stating that you are married but Im not sure. Hopefully some answers correctly

Reactions: wello711 and Ayanna

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
i saw before thaat if a person apply for H&C and the applicant lives abroad, the chances to get approval are almost zero ! for exemple according to attorney's web site The people who have been deported. it's the same thing or not ?
again, mu husband don'y want to get PR
https://www.bcimmigration.com/humanitarian-and-compassionate-statistics-from-canadian-immigration-do-not-leave-canada/
I found this
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=256&top=28

Reactions: wello711 and Ayanna

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
If a person doesn’t have legal status and get AIP, what will be the status of this person while waiting for the CoPR if he/she doesn’t apply for WP or Study Permit?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

hi wello
if you didn’t put him as dependent they wouldn,t request from him
Sometime computer error they request medical for every single family member Like even new born or Canadian citizens children

first all you should wait until they request medical if there is an issue then you talked to lawyer or you can write explanations letter to officer s/he will exempt it
it’s very simple

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
If a person doesn’t have legal status and get AIP, what will be the status of this person while waiting for the CoPR if he/she doesn’t apply for WP or Study Permit?
It would be best to apply for a work permit because you have to show you are self supporting unless you were given an exemption but you still have to self support in the future.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
oh my god ! you paid 30K for all your procedures ??????
This is nothing still there lucky there’s families who spend $40 or 50k to get to Canada then
They have to pay the lawyers for a Refugee or work permit then if they get deny then they Need pay for appeal higher court or judicial review also cbsa hearings and more
the end it cost them more than $100k or more if the answers is positive it’s Worth it
if the answer is negative then the poor family lost everything