+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
First thing, I don’t talk to much here but I read all every night before go to bed. Thank you everyone!! Ayanna, you are TOP!!! ;)

I would like to know the feelings about my case from people who has been a while here.

- In Canada since 2012, always with WP
- Owner of success Canadian business since 2015 with workers.
- Canadian home ( property) since 2017
- Canadian son 2019
- Mayor letter, Tourism letter, Natives Lilwat volunteer, soccer volunteer, lot of letters from policeman, doctors, lawyers, people...

Grounds in my son & stablished in Canada. I applied in November 2020 in Vancouver.

My biggest issue was to open a business, after this... only possibility to get PR is investing lot of money!!! PNP inversor.

All he best to everyone! ;)

Last edited:

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
First thing, I don’t talk to much here but I read all every night before go to bed. Thank you everyone!! Ayanna, you are TOP!!! ;)

I would like to know the feelings about my case from people who has been a whole here.

- Canadian son 2019
- Mayor letter, Tourism letter, Natives Lilwat volunteer, soccer volunteer, lot of letters from policeman, doctors, lawyers, people...

Grounds in my son & stablished in Canada. I applied in November 2020 in Vancouver.

My biggest issue was to open a business, after this... only possibility to get PR is investing lot of money!!! PNP inversor.

I don't think an officer will dare to refuse your application !
this is a very exceptional file ! your case is complete.
5 stars

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020

I would like to know the feelings about my case from people who has been a whole here.

- Canadian son 2019

did you provided also some proofs about hardship and life in your home country ?

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
It’s not that bad in my country, anyway we mentioned about I left everything there and all my life is here.
last question i promise you.
may i know how many letters of support ( from friends and family etc..) did you add?
I read yesterday that there are people who have added like 50 letters or more

Reactions: Jaxico