And Finally we got our CoPR today :)

Application submitted H&C March 2019
Start processing September 2020
AIP December 2020
Medical and others document submitted January 15, 2021
Lawyer got email to confirm our address on February 16, 2021
Lawyer got email of CoPR today February 19, 2021

Regarding our application who joined this form recently:

Came to Canada 2018 as visitor from a middle east Country DUBAI, we originally belonged to the country of South Asia
Few months after wife delivered a baby
We applied for work permit in Feb 2019
Work permit for me and visit visa for my wife approved in October 2020 (was expired in mid of 2019)
No establishment in Canada
No letters from church/mosque/work place/no friends/no volunteer work/ just one of my sibling wrote a small letter may be 2 pages
Child had some medical conditions (best interest of child)
Was doing a part time cash job during the time with no status
From work permit/visit until PR today spent around $12k - 14k but I believe its worth it
As I said earlier my application was dealt with 1 of the top 5 best lawyers in Alberta, hourly rate $400 per hour

Never called immigration to check the status
Never requested the web form(status to check file)

Because my lawyer said in the beginning, 1st stage approval may takes 1 year to 18 months
2nd stage always depends upon criminal status/records, and current job with no social assistance stuffs like that

Never file refugee claim

This form help me a lot to wait, I am here since there was around 150 pages on it
I wish every one good luck with there applications, feel free to ask me any questions you may have :)

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020

AIP December 2020

Came to Canada 2018 as visitor from a middle east Country DUBAI, we originally belonged to the country of South Asia
Work permit for me and visit visa for my wife approved in October 2020 (was expired in mid of 2019)
No letters from church/mosque/work place/no friends/no volunteer work/ just one of my sibling wrote a small letter may be 2 pages
From work permit/visit until PR today spent around $12k - 14k but I believe its worth it
As I said earlier my application was dealt with 1 of the top 5 best lawyers in Alberta, hourly rate $400 per hour

Because my lawyer said in the beginning, 1st stage approval may takes 1 year to 18 months
2nd stage always depends upon criminal status/records, and current job with no social assistance stuffs like that

Never file refugee claim

This form help me a lot to wait, I am here since there was around 150 pages on it
I wish every one good luck with there applications, feel free to ask me any questions you may have :)
Congratulation

Reactions: AAK2018

Sweet child

May 4, 2020

AIP December 2020

Never file refugee claim

Congratulations

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020

AIP December 2020

Never file refugee claim

Congratulations! But 14K though :eek: That’s crazy! The good thing is you got a return on your investment!:D

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hi H&C Fam that Question is for who live in QC can I call QC immigration to ask about the CSQ application I got AIP since October
they will send it to you.
Calling them won't make a difference unfortunately.
Just noticed you came from Alberta
Yes, that's a different case

Last edited:
Reactions: Naz786

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020

AIP December 2020

Never file refugee claim

Congrats ....YEPPIIII :)

Reactions: AAK2018 and Naz786

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020

AIP December 2020

Never file refugee claim

congatulations ❤

Reactions: AAK2018 and Naz786

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020

AIP December 2020

Never file refugee claim

i send you a message