+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
last question i promise you.
may i know how many letters of support ( from friends and family etc..) did you add?
I read yesterday that there are people who have added like 50 letters or more
Yes I added around 15. Some of them very important people as the Mayor who I know very well, local businesses who I work with, policeman, doctors, local people, native people, some volunteers that I’ve done. Lot of good support! Let’s see ;)

Saraah177

Feb 18, 2021
May god bless and protect your child.
I know how you feel.... our children are our everything in life... I wish you the best on your new challenge.
But unfortunately that's not enough...you need to work hard for H&C.
I will keep you in my prayers
Thanks I will keep you updated when I get any news from ircc, thank you very much

Reactions: Naz786

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Yes I added around 15. Some of them very important people as the Mayor who I know very well, local businesses who I work with, policeman, doctors, local people, native people, some volunteers that I’ve done. Lot of good support! Let’s see ;)
Woow ! that's very good.
good night !

Reactions: Jaxico

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Sorry @canuck78 but you dont know a thing about my life! I dont have money! I applied for a study permit because at that moment it was my chance but it does not mean I had money for it. So my process was denied and I fought hard to be able to apply for my H&C!
You have your thoughts but what we all need here is positivity and sharing good things. For many people here life in general is a daily struggle! You should take care a little to say what you think.

Thank you all for all the positive exchanges I have on this forum.

@Ayanna you are the one that keep us here fighting and believing that everything is possible!!
Love to see guys be successful in your dream it give me joy

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
First thing, I don’t talk to much here but I read all every night before go to bed. Thank you everyone!! Ayanna, you are TOP!!! ;)

I would like to know the feelings about my case from people who has been a whole here.

- In Canada since 2012, always with WP
- Owner of success Canadian business since 2015 with workers.
- Canadian home ( property) since 2017
- Canadian son 2019
- Mayor letter, Tourism letter, Natives Lilwat volunteer, soccer volunteer, lot of letters from policeman, doctors, lawyers, people...

Grounds in my son & stablished in Canada. I applied in November 2020 in Vancouver.

My biggest issue was to open a business, after this... only possibility to get PR is investing lot of money!!! PNP inversor.

All he best to everyone! ;)
I’m still here just been busy with my kids lol

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi H&C Fam that Question is for who live in QC can I call QC immigration to ask about the CSQ application I got AIP since October