+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello H&C Family, I need your inputs. I have a friend that did Refugee and Hearing all Denied and he just got news some hours ago that is Federal Court denied. He has already filed for spousal sponsorship in August 2020 and he has a new born baby who is few weeks old. The issue he got a call from CBSA and he has an appointment for March he wants to know if he should file for Humanitarian and compassionate before going to see the officer?
Hey teddy
H&c takes time it’s not like he just file right away you have to prepare support letters all the evidence you want to attach with it
Even though he file H&c now By end of April he might be get his aor
I found out today the CBSA will start deportation soon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey teddy
H&c takes time it’s not like he just file right away you have to prepare support letters all the evidence you want to attach with it
You should do it before interview

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hello H&C Family, I need your inputs. I have a friend that did Refugee and Hearing all Denied and he just got news some hours ago that is Federal Court denied. He has already filed for spousal sponsorship in August 2020 and he has a new born baby who is few weeks old. The issue he got a call from CBSA and he has an appointment for March he wants to know if he should file for Humanitarian and compassionate before going to see the officer?

If he already filed spousal sponsorship then it won't be necessary for H&C.

Reactions: Ayanna

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Hi folks!!

Here to share that I just got my AIP

1st application was in 2017 and it was denied in 2019.

2nd application timeline
App - march 2020
AOR - July 2020
Biometrics sent in Nov 2020
In process - Dec 2020
AIP - Feb 2021

Thank you all for all the help!!
Congratulations futur canadian ! i'm really happy for you ! but i thought you send it in 2018 ?
yesterday you said that you came in 2018 no ?

Reactions: Naz786

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
No no.
I came to Canada in 2016. Applied first in Dec 2017 because my study visa application was denied. But in Dec 2019 it was denied too. But we can’t give up, right?! So I applied again in March/2020 :)
okay ! sorry, yesterday it was naz286 who commented but not you!
of course we should never give up and we must always keep hope and stay positive to have the ability to move forward and to find solutions !
anyway congrats again ! can i know your H&C grounds and if you have family in the country ?

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Hi everybody
The H $ C applications usually take around 2-3 years? How do you stay and work in Canada while waiting for decision being made?
today the processing is faster!
There is no processing time because everything depends on the agent, the processing center, the file etc ..., but it can be around 7, 8 or 9 months, sometimes 1 year or like 14n 16 months.
I know some cases which had the decision after 5 months !
you should also know that if the file is complicated like the person has dangerious security problems or some hard immigration problems like misrepresitation or problems a long term without status and without attempting to regularize the situation...it can cause a problem

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
okay ! sorry, yesterday it was naz286 who commented but not you!
of course we should never give up and we must always keep hope and stay positive to have the ability to move forward and to find solutions !
anyway congrats again ! can i know your H&C grounds and if you have family in the country ?
Thanks <3
Grounds was established in Canada. I have my sister in law here. :)

Reactions: PositiveLIife08

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi folks!!

Great news. Congratulations
2nd application timeline
App - march 2020
AOR - July 2020
In process - Dec 2020
AIP - Feb 2021

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hey teddy
Wow that is sad, I have meeting with my case officer next month for PRRA

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks for reply
For express entry , his experience is more than 3 years which is not valid now.
As his work permit expire in jan 2019 till today that consultant not able to get him a work permit. We paid a huge amount of money to him for lmia. Nothing in his hand till today.
Now that consultant is saying he will trying to get him new lmia..process is .. long as well .. lmia will approve..no time line for that..
Then he will apply for work permit ..( dont know how long and dont even sure If work peirmit get approve)
Then he needs one year experience after that he can apply by then we dont even know what is immigration rules will be..

Dont knwo what to do ..trying to research all resources
why he didn't apply for PR before 2015 ?? economic programs was better than now !

i think he has a very good file but 10 years its a veeeeery long time why he didn't apply before ???

Stanlex19

Jul 9, 2020
Hi folks!!

2nd application timeline
App - march 2020
AOR - July 2020
In process - Dec 2020
AIP - Feb 2021

Congratulations