+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations although not sure we should be celebrating someone who essentially moved to Canada as an economic immigrant and was allowed to keep applying for various permits until they got approved without ever being removed. Just proves how ineffective our system is. You have lawyers and accountants involved and it is pretty clear that this was a case of economic immigration that didn't go through the proper economic immigration programs. Based on your previous posts your representation has used this tactic with other clients. Just another example about how policies in Canada will be exploited if we allow them to be..
This Canuck 78 has come again with his jealous comments on this platform. This is the kind of person Canada accepted and will hide information or block people who are in the position he was before getting papers from making progress. If he has his way he would find a way of making immigration stop granting approvals to people even from his country

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Your application went into process so fast it's a bad sign!!!! you shouldn't involve a 3rd party however as you involved a MP Your application can get rejected because it will hurt the ego of Officer .
I don't think it's a bad sign.my application went into process after 1momth and I got my AIP after 33 months. Thought there must be a reason but does not necessarily mean it's a bad reason

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum I have applied for h&C on November 6 2020 and my application went into process on today. I contacted my mp and she's going to contact ircc on my behalf. Just wondering is it fine to involve MP?
hi there
You are in right track now days the process starts faster there are not too many people applying for H&c like 2018 or 2019 because the border are closed and all PRRA officers are working H&c application
mean time Consider yourself lucky soon you will fine out it’s positive or negative
If you can share what grounded did you apply then the members can help you give you more information base on their experience
If you don’t mind

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
He started getting calls form CBSA before his Federal was denied, that was last month and he had to request for time so he can attend to the wife that just gave birth and gave him an appointment for next month. Today he got the bad news and hence the question.
Every case is different and every CBSA officer is different too some of them are nice and some of are very @Ass
If the officer keep calling you before deny from federal there is something going on

Cbsa job is removal they will try fine a way to remove any Foreign nation who has no status in Canada

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum I have applied for h&C on November 6 2020 and my application went into process on today. I contacted my mp and she's going to contact ircc on my behalf. Just wondering is it fine to involve MP?
Hi sarah, when did you receive your AOR?

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Your application going into process in less than 4months is concerning.I don’t want to be negative but it’s not promising.You involving your MP is not going to influence the decision of your application.I went through the same thing and I thank God for getting me out of that situation.Never trust politicians!
why its a bad sign and not promising ?
i tought that fast process its a good sign !

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
He started getting calls form CBSA before his Federal was denied, that was last month and he had to request for time so he can attend to the wife that just gave birth and gave him an appointment for next month. Today he got the bad news and hence the question.
is it normal to have calls from CBSA even if he had not yet received the refusal ?
@Ayanna what do you think ?

Reactions: Ayanna