+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
when told them the truth and said I need a Reference letter what kind of person we are and how long we’ve been living with you guys how are you describe us is in your own words
And each person who write me a letter
really good things and make me emotional
And we took a picture and they gave me their ID card and so much more and they’re still calling me and asked me if I need anything else
thnaks for all this important informations ! but may i know how many letter did you join like around 5 , 10, 20 ???

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
thnaks for all this important informations ! but may i know how many letter did you join like around 5 , 10, 20 ???
115 letter from everyone I am a manager so I asked every employee of mine to write a letter for me lol
My lawyer said like I have to thickest file ever he saw in his life
Our children nurse wrote a letter for us
Our family doctor wrote a letter for us

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
115 letter from everyone I am a manager so I asked every employee of mine to write a letter for me lol
Lol I did the same thing also. Everyone I know, I asked and they helped

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
omg !
all these people know it's for an immigration procedure ???
?

prenz_24

Feb 16, 2021
Hello I applied my H and C.
Feb.2019 and Nov. 2020 is in process.
I am single mom with 2 kids. 11 years old and a 17 months old.
My work permit expired last july 2020 and I tried to extend it but denied. Can I still stay here while waiting for my application decision? What will happen to my daughter.she's going to school do I need to pay her school for this coming school year? Thank you guys for your response

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
My work permit expired last july 2020 and I tried to extend it but denied. Can I still stay here while waiting for my application decision? What will happen to my daughter.she's going to school do I need to pay her school for this coming school year? Thank you guys for your response
In Qc and Ontario , No ! only in private schools of course.
can i know how did you get your work permit and when you came here ?

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I just put 10 letters in my request ( i sent it in december ) !
I haven't made any updates yet.
I can't ask others to write me letters because I can't tell ithem about my immigration situation...

Reactions: Blessedmamat

prenz_24

Feb 16, 2021
In Qc and Ontario , No ! only in private schools of course.
can i know how did you get your work permit and when you came here ?
I am tfw entry. I got a employer that give me Lmia before that his last Lmia so I applied to work permit. They want me to stay but there business too slow. And really hard to find an employer that provide Lmia.That's why I applied for H and C.

Reactions: Ajakarian17

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I am tfw entry. I got a employer that give me Lmia before that his last Lmia so I applied to work permit. They want me to stay but there business too slow. And really hard to find an employer that provide Lmia.That's why I applied for H and C.
do you have any other grounds ?

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
like hardship ? and how you proved the best interest of your child ?
do you have any other establishment arguments ?

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
when someone don't has a status so he don't have a right to stay in the country he should restore it, applying for TRP or any other application...
if CBSA will call you they will probably ( 99%) give you PRRA before removal.
you should speak with a good lawyer for advices