+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
sorry a lot of questions !
Hello Ajakarian, if you live in apartment or house, just inform them you need a letter for residency purposes they have the format. The letter will indicate how long you have lived their, like when you moved in and how much is your rent and they say a few nice things about you and your family. From friends with their ID like Canadian Passport or PR page and Letter from them saying how long they have know you well. Letter from Mosque or Church and any Volunteer organization you been useful for and Receipts of Donations etc. Hope this helps

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello Ajakarian, if you live in apartment or house, just inform them you need a letter for residency purposes they have the format. The letter will indicate how long you have lived their, like when you moved in and how much is your rent and they say a few nice things about you and your family. From friends with their ID like Canadian Passport or PR page and Letter from them saying how long they have know you well. Letter from Mosque or Church and any Volunteer organization you been useful for and Receipts of Donations etc. Hope this helps
thanks a lot, did you join in your file all this proofs should we join all this documents ???
can i know how many letters ( from friends or relatives or neighbors ) have you put ?

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
hi, how you asked your neighbors to write you letters ?
what did they say in these letters for example?
your landlord said that you pay your rent regularly ?
Can I know how many letters ( from friends, relatives etc..) you put in your application ?
when told them the truth and said I need a Reference letter what kind of person we are and how long we’ve been living with you guys how are you describe us is in your own words
And each person who write me a letter
really good things and make me emotional
And we took a picture and they gave me their ID card and so much more and they’re still calling me and asked me if I need anything else

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
i agree immigration issues ( expt misrepresentation) are much simple than criminality and security
1-it’s security is 2% chances
2- criminality is depends of Circumstances Like for example some country has weird laws that doesn’t match with Canadian law For example Saudi Arabia and middle eastern countries Like if you have a boyfriend you go to jail or if you’re a journalist you go to jail if we stand up against the government and more and more
3- misrepresentation it’s also depends