+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello I applied my H and C.
Feb.2019 and Nov. 2020 is in process.
I am single mom with 2 kids. 11 years old and a 17 months old.
My work permit expired last july 2020 and I tried to extend it but denied. Can I still stay here while waiting for my application decision? What will happen to my daughter.she's going to school do I need to pay her school for this coming school year? Thank you guys for your response
Yes you can restore your status and also you can apply for visa extension

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
115 letter from everyone I am a manager so I asked every employee of mine to write a letter for me lol
My lawyer said like I have to thickest file ever he saw in his life
Our children nurse wrote a letter for us
Our family doctor wrote a letter for us
115 letters! WOW! You are "rich" in a good sense to have so many friends and supporters! :) But this sounds like an exception rather than a rule (to me). We probably had around 10 letters or so.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
115 letter from everyone I am a manager so I asked every employee of mine to write a letter for me lol
My lawyer said like I have to thickest file ever he saw in his life
Our children nurse wrote a letter for us
Our family doctor wrote a letter for us
that's a lot ! i prepared just around 12 letters from some relatives for my application ...
i don't think officer will read all letters

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
It doesn’t matter where he is from
Europe or Afghanistan He had a shitty lawyer which used him for money and his argument was really bad I’m guessing He need to find a good lawyer as soon as possible and apply for judicial review or reconsideration Don’t waste your time
you are spot on about this

Reactions: Ayanna

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
You waited and got it. I am happy for you. Congratulations
Thanks! It was my old relative who was waiting (I am a citizen), and it was a very painful and dreadful waiting, but thankfully we went through this. Good luck to you and all the rest of these very supportive people, who just help each other by just saying a good word. It means a lot, I know!

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello I applied my H and C.
Feb.2019 and Nov. 2020 is in process.
I am single mom with 2 kids. 11 years old and a 17 months old.
My work permit expired last july 2020 and I tried to extend it but denied. Can I still stay here while waiting for my application decision? What will happen to my daughter.she's going to school do I need to pay her school for this coming school year? Thank you guys for your response
Sorry about that. In what province are you?
Did you add a letter explaining to them that you have children and the reason why you need to keep working. Some people said if you attach letter to your work permit renewal application, that they usually renew. Please tell us how you applied for your work permit renewal