+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Can anyone help me to answer this pls.how is it possible for ircc to start background check when someone has not yet given them police report that they requested? I have not yet given my police report but the automated system says they have started my background check.
there are two stages of background check
The first one is about all the countries u reside for 6 months or more.
2- the second stage is that the IRCC would do your background check thru Interpol

Godaboveall

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Can I link my h&c application to my ircc account? If yes, which option should I choose?
Yes you can but if you are using a representative that means your representative will no longer have access to your file.
If you applied by yourself and you have a bank account with online login you can choose the sign in with sign-in partner.
I hope this information helps.
Best of luck

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
Yes you can but if you are using a representative that means your representative will no longer have access to your file.
If you applied by yourself and you have a bank account with online login you can choose the sign in with sign-in partner.
I hope this information helps.
Best of luck
I don't think you can link H&C application in CIC account; there are lot of other applications that you can link but not H&C.
Did you check or already linked H&C application ?

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hey guys, apparently the thing holding my file from moving forward is my daughter’s passport which expired. I got a mail this morning from my IO in regards moving forward with passport waiver so here goes my questions
1. How do i go about passport waiver?
2. How long does it take for the passport waiver to be done?
3. In the email from Niagarabro my IO added his email address, so can i use that to reply him or just use the regular Niagarabro email?
4. Has anybody here been in such situations please share some light
Thanks

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone,
I hope you can help with this... I asked in another section but no one resolve my doubts.
I have lived in Canada since 2014. I have been a permanent resident since November but before that I had no status. My husband and I have filed all our taxes. We have two Canadian children ages 5 and 2 and we want to apply for CCB for first time.
I have some questions that I hope some of you can answer:

1.- Regarding the “Status in Canada and Income information” form, step 2A Newcomer: When is it considered that I became a resident of Canada, the day I arrived, when I received AIP or when I received CoPR?

2.- About my 2-years-old son, what evidence can I provide to show that I am primarily responsible for him if he is at home with me all the time?

3.- Are we eligible for some kind of retroactive?

Thank you in advance

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone,
I hope you can help with this... I asked in another section but no one resolve my doubts.
I have lived in Canada since 2014. I have been a permanent resident since November but before that I had no status. My husband and I have filed all our taxes. We have two Canadian children ages 5 and 2 and we want to apply for CCB for first time.

1.- Regarding the “Status in Canada and Income information” form, step 2A Newcomer: When is it considered that I became a resident of Canada, the day I arrived, when I received AIP or when I received CoPR?

2.- About my 2-years-old son, what evidence can I provide to show that I am primarily responsible for him if he is at home with me all the time?

Thank you in advance
Same here we are here since 2014 was no status; got CoPR Nov 2020
In my case
1. When I received CoPR
3. No retroactive payment

Since I applied for CCB in past which they didn't approve; so they already have my kids names in their system. I just submit CoPR and AIP from CRA My Account (submit document option). And they process it within month.

Reactions: M0527

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Same here we are here since 2014 was no status; got CoPR Nov 2020
In my case
1. When I received CoPR
3. No retroactive payment

Since I applied for CCB in past which they didn't approve; so they already have my kids names in their system. I just submit CoPR and AIP from CRA My Account (submit document option). And they process it within month.
I wrote you privately

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance
If one of the parent did have status you will get retroactive.you have to send both child birth certificate letters from there doctor to show that they were in the country and never leave and also immunization card and from school. I hope this help

Reactions: M0527

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
If one of the parent did have status you will get retroactive.you have to send both child birth certificate letters from there doctor to show that they were in the country and never leave and also immunization card and from school. I hope this help
Thank you

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Ayanna, we applied for GCMS notes once in June and once end of September.. Did not do anything to push our app unfortunately.
thats Weird I don’t know why process timeline is 28 months your way over that
I applied on December 2018 I got AOR on January 2019
Mine been 24 months now which is normal
Irrc Count process time when they send AOR