+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
Of course. Canadian child is a different case. From the day he was born
Only if one of parent is eligible to apply. Retroactively payments are for those who were eligible but some reasons they didn't apply CCB. So if they gonna apply now they will get all the previous years payment.

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Only if one of parent is eligible to apply. Retroactively payments are for those who were eligible but some reasons they didn't apply CCB. So if they gonna apply now they will get all the previous years payment.
Thanks, I found the info in the link I sent here yesterday.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
when ircc gives someone 60 or 90 days to respond will they open the file after the given time or whenever submitted? Like i was given 2 months to submit extra documents will they make a decision once i submit em or after the 2 months timeframe?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

when ircc gives someone 60 or 90 days to respond will they open the file after the given time or whenever submitted? Like i was given 2 months to submit extra documents will they make a decision once i submit em or after the 2 months timeframe?

1. They open the file once the documents are received. Unlikely a decision would be made immediately.

Reactions: Ex ツ

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
I applied my H&C july 2018, got refused july 2020.
I have four canadian children, i am in canada since 2010.
i am applying for judicial review,
I am the main applicant and my husband was under my application.
My lawyer said judicial review will take 2 to 3 months.
I want to know, can my husband apply another H&C application under his name.
I am so confused, i don’t know what i should do.
please i need guide line....

• Sad
Reactions: AnonyKaty

ARButt

Jul 15, 2018
Toronto
I am applying H&C 3rd time. I was detained in UK 2005 when i was there on visit.
I was on remand for 40 days, and then i was free. I did go back to UK 2008.
While i am applying for H&C in canada, do i need to mention about detention too???
Guide me, if anyone has any experience. Thank you

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
I am applying H&C 3rd time. I was detained in UK 2005 when i was there on visit.
While i am applying for H&C in canada, do i need to mention about detention too???
U have to mension that.there is a place where they ask if u have been to jail,detained or arrested u should answer yes then explain d reason why

Reactions: Ayanna

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Wow! 3rd time :eek: Jesus!! That must be really stressful for you! Maybe try to solve whatever have caused your application to be refused before re-applying again.Also,did you ever apply for reconsideration.I mean, that could’ve helped.I hope this third time will be the Charm! Best of luck:)

Last edited: