+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Can anyone here that do there medical help me out, how do you know the officer got your medical? the doctor that do my medical said that they send it off to them already but I don't see any update.
In our case the record "medical tests have been received" appeared approx 2 weeks after we had an exam. But no news since then. One person on this forum told me earlier that there is no timeline for any step of this process. - Every case has its own, unknown to anyone, timeline. So true!

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
People who does their taxes it’s supports their H&C application. whenever you get your AIP they would ask you about financial support! . Till then just wait for decision.
Everyone can apply for work permit. when you have work permit then you are able to get the temporary SIN #. anyone can file taxes with the own SIN # even temporary or permanent residence. After AIP , it need evidence that you are working at exiting situation .

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Doesn't matter, you are a resident of canada for tax purposes if you stay in canada for more that 183 days and have significant ties in canada. Just declare 0$, You can talk to someone who could explain it better
Does it apply to those who stayed on visitors visa while waiting for the AIP?

reneelaw1

Feb 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

After submitting the required documents ( updated form, medical, police certificate etc) Will i receive any message from IRCC or just wait for CoPr?

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

After submitting the required documents ( updated form, medical, police certificate etc) Will i receive any message from IRCC or just wait for CoPr?
You just have to wait, I call them today to find out if they have received my medical the agent that I spoke to said yes they do received it . And they don't not need anything more ,she said it is still in PROCESS all i have to now is just wait until they contact my lawyer.

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
But how would a person file tax when he is not yet earning any money
Hi Guys,

hi congrats!
can i know if you applied before assylum if not what was you status ? and if you have been for a long time in Canada (3years or more )or no???
can i know also if you have child and if he is Canadian or foreign

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone... i recieved AIP week ago and mentiining that i need to go for medical.. but till now i ddnt recieve the medical insttuctuon letter.. should i wait for it and how long it takes to be emailed to me.. any help plz...

Reactions: TNtsima