+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Hi Cantaloupe, Please I have been volunteering in health sector from April 2020 and av done more than 248hrs up till date taking care of seniors, elders just exactly the work of PSW. I have all the certifications and Diploma in DSW. Some people said am qualified already for the pathway to pr for asylum seekers. Is that true? Again, I av an H and C application ongoing, I have collected letter from the volunteer work stating the work and care am doing for elders and seniors during covid 19. Will it help my application for H and C.? I submitted in February 2020, they av acknowledged receipt and requested for Biometrics in July 2020
unfortunately you are not eligible for the public interest program for workers in this complicated area of health (which i find unfair) but your volunteering in this hard type of job for a long time during these months will really help and i think that your application will become VERY strong

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you . And could you please tell me where did u go ? And how? Because midwifery told me you have to wait if there is any available spot we call you
other question please
Do you know any other cases that applied for permanent residence on humanitarian grounds and had visitor status? if
if so, are there any cases which had a favorable desicion?

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
other question please
Do you know any other cases that applied for permanent residence on humanitarian grounds and had visitor status? if
if so, are there any cases which had a favorable desicion?
i have 2 friends who were visitors and got favorable decision but they both had
iTN number and they paid taxes during that time.

• Love
Reactions: PositiveLIife08

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Hay to say all of you

I am entering your conversation, My case is almost same as you , submit the application in 2018, Aip approved in September , Send medical and another documents almost two weeks ago and waiting for further response. How long take time after submission the Medical and RCMP clearance submission

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Hay to say all of you

I am entering your conversation, My case is almost same as you , submit the application in 2018, Aip approved in September , Send medical and another documents almost two weeks ago and waiting for further response. How long take time after submission the Medical and RCMP clearance submission
Almost two months waiting since medical done. Waiting time is highly variable from we hear on this forum. We knew people who got COPR after 2 weeks.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
unfortunately you are not eligible for the public interest program for workers in this complicated area of health (which i find unfair) but your volunteering in this hard type of job for a long time during these months will really help and i think that your application will become VERY strong
Amen Thanks. Am even working fully already in direct healthcare (DSW) since the last week of August 2020 and my spouse is also doing the psw since Sept 3rd, 2020. Both of us done more than 300hrs each at least. And am still volunteering by taking care of seniors during covid 19. Pay slips and offer letters already added to our application. Status moved to "in process " on Nov 6

Reactions: RaiSaab108

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Amen Thanks. Am even working fully already in direct healthcare (DSW) since the last week of August 2020 and my spouse is also doing the psw since Sept 3rd, 2020. Both of us done more than 300hrs each at least. And am still volunteering by taking care of seniors during covid 19. Pay slips and offer letters already added to our application. Status moved to "in process " on Nov 6
I don't want to say that your application will be approved 100% because there are bad immigration officers. but if everything goes well with them I think the request will be accepted. you are essential workers for canada today.
I imagine that you are integrated in canada so i really hope everything will go well.

can i know if you have child ( if yes he is canadian or foreign ?) and have you been in canada for a long time ( up to 3 years ?) and if you applied for assylum ? if no can i know your status ?