+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone... i recieved AIP week ago and mentiining that i need to go for medical.. but till now i ddnt recieve the medical insttuctuon letter.. should i wait for it and how long it takes to be emailed to me.. any help plz...
Hoped, You will get medical instruction within few days like within week.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone... i recieved AIP week ago and mentiining that i need to go for medical.. but till now i ddnt recieve the medical insttuctuon letter.. should i wait for it and how long it takes to be emailed to me.. any help plz...
Congrats you got to wait for email or instructions

May I ask you timeline?
Can you share please

Reactions: Lexus2021

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Just be patient u will receive medicals instructions soon , I got my medicals instructions 4 days after AIP. Don’t worry everything will be fine just pray.

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
i dont have an idea about tour question but can i know what was tour status and how long you have been in canada ? and what is the basis of the approval ?

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
@Positivelife08
How long you been in Canada
As say your visitor what’s your h&c ground?
i will apply for best interest of child , hardship to live in country of origin.
family ties in canada.
i have been here for almost 2 years.
i hope that they will approve my appication ! my kids cant live anymore in our terrible home country !
good luck ayanna!

Last edited:
Reactions: Saraaaa

Fréijoer Léiw

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Ok nice seem like you did good research
Two years enough time
OMG detention itw very hard ! I'm sorry about that ! but apparently it has a very negative impact on h&c application!
I advise you to see a good lawyer especially that you have a blocked application sent before a long time

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
OMG detention itw very hard ! I'm sorry about that ! but apparently it has a very negative impact on h&c application!
I advise you to see a good lawyer especially that you have a blocked application sent before a long time
I went to detention for immigration purpose not based on crime . One thing I know that I won’t be deported

Reactions: Lexus2021