+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Guys, please and that goes to all of us here including me. I haven't been commenting for the last few days because of the negativity I saw from some of the ppl here.
COME ON
!!!
We're here to support and advice each other. We are not here to kill someone's dream to get a respectful, safe and healthy life.
So please and please. Before you comment on other member's situation or questions
THINK
I hate negativity and I was thinking not to check this forum again.

To the ones who felt worried because of commitments They read here.
(everything will be just fine)

Do what you have to do, follow the rules and have faith.

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
yes but all the same, detention or expulsion for exemple is really the last resort for the immigration! therefore your case is complicated in my opinion.
but i really hope everything will be right
Many ppl have crossed the border illegally from the states.
They were not treated as criminals.
They were understood and were allowed in the country + they are free to work and do whatever they want now waiting for a decision on their files.
If what you're saying is true, then they wouldn't be free now.

Reactions: TNtsima and Ayanna

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
yeah i think its me2020. he have AIP now or maybe he is PR actually....
I was PRRA
Applied H&C after exactly 7 months to be accurate. My file was received on the 8th month
I also said, I have worked, studied language abd volunteered to make my file rich and able to start the process.
Best interest is a child.
You can always update your H&C.
I got AIP and submitted all documents waiting for the confirmation

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
I was PRRA
Applied H&C after exactly 7 months to be accurate. My file was received on the 8th month
I also said, I have worked, studied language abd volunteered to make my file rich and able to start the process.
Best interest is a child.
You can always update your H&C.
I got AIP and submitted all documents waiting for the confirmation
When you apply for PRRA, will you have the right to have an open work permit while waiting?
because if I understood correctly you were with an open work permit, but your PRRA application was rejected because the agent chose to approve your H&C application sent after 7 months of your arrival.
that's what I understood from your comments.
I apologize for the inconvenience, I have been asking you a lot of questions for several days ....

Kikybabe

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
h&c
Hi. Did u apply for a refugee as well? Im happy you got approved and Im planning to apply as well on best interest of a child ground. I hope you have time to reply. Thanks
As long as God is still on the throne, we all gonna get positive result from the IRCC. Only if it not God that created them.

Reactions: TNtsima

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi everyone... i recieved AIP week ago and mentiining that i need to go for medical.. but till now i ddnt recieve the medical insttuctuon letter.. should i wait for it and how long it takes to be emailed to me.. any help plz...
Congratulations!!!! After get AIP my medical instruction came after one month exact. They will give you one paper with the medical instructions you have to print that paper and then u have to go for ur medical examine. Different people time is different. I hope you get it soon

reneelaw1

Feb 12, 2020
hi congrats!
can i know if you applied before assylum if not what was you status ? and if you have been for a long time in Canada (3years or more )or no???
can i know also if you have child and if he is Canadian or foreign
Yes i had a failed refugee claim, my judicial review was denied late august, i have been in Canada since may 2017, i have 2 Canadian child and 1 American.

I think its grace of God, i have seen people with same situation as mine, both parent working and the got denied. Just put in your best and have faith. I wish you luck!

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Yes i had a failed refugee claim, my judicial review was denied late august, i have been in Canada since may 2017, i have 2 Canadian child and 1 American.

I think its grace of God, i have seen people with same situation as mine, both parent working and the got denied. Just put in your best and have faith. I wish you luck!
Wow congratulations!

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
When you apply for PRRA, will you have the right to have an open work permit while waiting?
because if I understood correctly you were with an open work permit, but your PRRA application was rejected because the agent chose to approve your H&C application sent after 7 months of your arrival.
that's what I understood from your comments.
I apologize for the inconvenience, I have been asking you a lot of questions for several days ....
It's ok you can ask.
Yes I had the open work-permit valid for 1 year with the PRRA.
I had both files together H&C after 7 months and the PRRA from day 1 in Canada.
After AIP the open work-permit is now valid for 2 years.

Reactions: PositiveLIife08

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I need help, I got my COPR recently, my question is CBSA has my passport how can I get it back. Do you guys have any idea? And do I need to go to CBSA office to collect it, do I need any appointment to go and collect or I can walk in. Please advise
Sanjida29 how long after you submit all the documents that they ask for, it take you to get your COPR??

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You two really should get a life.y’all up on this blog going after people like you’re the government.You just big mad they got through and you don’t.Deal with that and be mad till eternity.Rubbish:confused::rolleyes:
If I could make heads or tails on what you wrote, actually means , I’d respond .....
“ You just big mad they got through and you don’t.”.... Like, what does this mean ???