+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Every case different
I did my medical Security check two pr pictures Fee for pr and biometric before Aip
I got those emails on 2019

since I got my AIP no email or updated
It’s show in process
I Called IRCC Call Centers she said everything looks good as of right now we don’t need anything it’s just waiting process
Because of Covid-19 it’s kind of slow

Reactions: Lexus2021

Helpwanted

Sep 17, 2020
Hello,
I'm new to forums and stuff but I was wondering if anyone could help especially because I read everyone else's situations and there were a few people that seemed to have same situation as me like @BC.Canada

I applied for H&C January of 2018. I applied because of medical reasons. I was recommended by my doctor in my country to go ether Canada or America because both have the treatment I need. I also was a exchange student in Canada when I was in University so I choose here.
I have ben getting treatment here for a little over five years now and I have been paying for all of it. I never really thought about getting a PR here because I thought I would get better and go back to my home. But I was informed that I would most likely need this treatment for the rest of my life, so my doctor advised that I try to get a PR. he said getting a PR would be best because I wouldn't have to pay for my treatments and I would be able to work and support myself instead of my mother and brother supporting me from my home.
I talked to a lawyer and did everything she told me to do. and hand in. She said I have high chance of getting approval especially because it was advised from my doctor here. There is proof that treatment isn't available in my home because it is not approved by the gov in my home. And my doctor wrote a letter about my treatment and what I would need.

I also have lost of friends here, I go to church, I'm in a lot of meeting groups so everyone wrote letters for my H&C and I had about 17 letters in total.
I had proof of activity, proof of address, proof from church and everything and I still have visa.
BUT, I got a letter by email from my officer that my application was refused.
I can't understand why and I told my doctor. he said to try to ask for re considering. But I don't know what to do.
I read that for re considering, I need new proof. I don't have new proof. I haded in everything I could.
Someone please help and shine a light to me....

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Hello,
I'm new to forums and stuff but I was wondering if anyone could help especially because I read everyone else's situations and there were a few people that seemed to have same situation as me like @BC.Canada

I applied for H&C January of 2018. I applied because of medical reasons. I was recommended by my doctor in my country to go ether Canada or America because both have the treatment I need. I also was a exchange student in Canada when I was in University so I choose here.
I have ben getting treatment here for a little over five years now and I have been paying for all of it. I never really thought about getting a PR here because I thought I would get better and go back to my home. But I was informed that I would most likely need this treatment for the rest of my life, so my doctor advised that I try to get a PR. he said getting a PR would be best because I wouldn't have to pay for my treatments and I would be able to work and support myself instead of my mother and brother supporting me from my home.
I talked to a lawyer and did everything she told me to do. and hand in. She said I have high chance of getting approval especially because it was advised from my doctor here. There is proof that treatment isn't available in my home because it is not approved by the gov in my home. And my doctor wrote a letter about my treatment and what I would need.

I also have lost of friends here, I go to church, I'm in a lot of meeting groups so everyone wrote letters for my H&C and I had about 17 letters in total.
I had proof of activity, proof of address, proof from church and everything and I still have visa.
BUT, I got a letter by email from my officer that my application was refused.
I can't understand why and I told my doctor. he said to try to ask for re considering. But I don't know what to do.
I read that for re considering, I need new proof. I don't have new proof. I haded in everything I could.
Someone please help and shine a light to me....
That sucks! Since you applied in 2018 and you have continued to receive treatments plus paying for it.why don’t you present all that and have your doctor write you a letter stating how important it is for you to remain in Canada since there aren’t treatments available in your country.Your doctor back home could help you demonstrate there aren’t treatments available in your home country.I can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now.I hope you’re able to turn this around for good.two plus years is a long time to wait and then get refused :(

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
That sucks! Since you applied in 2018 and you have continued to receive treatments plus paying for it.why don’t you present all that and have your doctor write you a letter stating how important it is for you to remain in Canada since there aren’t treatments available in your country.Your doctor back home could help you demonstrate there aren’t treatments available in your home country.I can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now.I hope you’re able to turn this around for good.two plus years is a long time to wait and then get refused :(
It isn’t because there isn’t any treatments in her home country , it’s that they haven’t been approved by her Government

Reactions: Buletruck

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Please what can we expect medicals or biometric
When I applied for my father's file biometrics policy wasn't in place so I don't know much about it to comment.

After getting our AIP our next instructions came 4.5 months after. At that time we were asked for medicals, police certificates for all the countries where my father resided in the last 10 years, proof of income (to ensure we're not on government assistance), 2 updated immigration forms we had already initially submitted with the application, and passport pages.

The next stage after AIP comes at a different pace for everyone and you can't really predict when you'll get it. Some get it within weeks of their AIP and for some (like us) it took a few months.

Good luck!