+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
ASSESSED and GRANTED meaning I passed the medical exam ? Sorry guys for asking because in my ecas still doesn't show my medical file and the automatic teller when I call always says “We requested a medical exam” but I called yesterday the agent says it was Assessed and Granted already but I don't know what this means and I haven't received my GCMS Notes request till now. Thanks everyone

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
ASSESSED and GRANTED meaning I passed the medical exam ? Sorry guys for asking because in my ecas still doesn't show my medical file and the automatic teller when I call always says “We requested a medical exam” but I called yesterday the agent says it was Assessed and Granted already but I don't know what this means and I haven't received my GCMS Notes request till now. Thanks everyone
How do you get to check this, I have been trying to get some information

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Can you give me the instruction for the automatic because I don't know how to do it!please and thanks.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Just call the Client Support Centre and wait until the introduction ends and choose and press the 1-1-2-5 and then put your File Number and your Birthday to confirm your file.
Is the file number your UCI number? because how do you put in your date of birth do you put the year first? Because whenever I try it they keep saying base up on my information I give they can't find my file. So I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Is the file number your UCI number? because how do you put in your date of birth do you put the year first? Because whenever I try it they keep saying base up on my information I give they can't find my file. So I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Application number first and the your Year of Birth only

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
It’s not the UCI number.
In your acknowledgement letter they also send your file number, that number start with a letter followed by 9 numbers... that’s what you have to use

newcomer7

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hello all,
Please help answer this confused question:
-Can applicant fill Canada Immigration forms by black pen on the IMM. printed forms which does not have bar codes? Are they still applicable to submit by mail/ envelope to CIC? Thank you.

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Is your application now in process?if so,the most recent trend is two weeks to a month to getting a decision.(so either AIP or refusal).unless you asked to be excepted for medical reasons, then it could take longer than that
Yes i shows IN PROCESS from July 2020 and i did not apply for medical reasons, it was best interest of chld

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hi guys I finally gotten my health card wit my approval letter please how long will they send medicals instructions and what time can we get PR card.?

Joel2020

Sep 10, 2020
Hello all,

I finally got my approval for PR Yesterday after a 1 year and 8 months, I'm so grateful for this. Are they going to send me a letter for Medicals and Security later on or whats the next steps?
Could you please say if you receive the approval in the mail or as an email?

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Hello all,

I finally got my approval for PR Yesterday after a 1 year and 8 months, I'm so grateful for this. Are they going to send me a letter for Medicals and Security later on or whats the next steps?
I believe so. People on this forum say it might take 3-4 months to get these forms. Congrats! Big step forward!