+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi guys
Any update..
no
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 8, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 14, 2019.

Reactions: Naz786

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello, can I create an online account and link my application if I applied for PR by H&C grounds? What about GCKey?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ebonybaba247

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys,
I have some questions, as I do 2 jobs and for this Corona virus one job I am Working from home. And another job they close the restaurant. Now my question is for another job can I apply for EI as my owner she is asking me to apply for EI, but I don’t want to get any problem for my H&C file.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys,
I have some questions, as I do 2 jobs and for this Corona virus one job I am Working from home. And another job they close the restaurant. Now my question is for another job can I apply for EI as my owner she is asking me to apply for EI, but I don’t want to get any problem for my H&C file.
These are exceptional times. If you qualify for EI I would apply for EI.

jaig

Feb 11, 2013
hello seniors
Need ask about H&C application my spouse and kids out side country and I am citizen first I applied for spousal sponsorship it was denied because of misrepresentation now I am thinking to applied in h&c how much chances to get it win
It was long story about before my spousal sponsenship was rejected just reason my agent dint dicalare my family and blindly I trust on him now am facing this problem family ban for 5 years and not in family class what should I doo

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello seniors
Need ask about H&C application my spouse and kids out side country and I am citizen first I applied for spousal sponsorship it was denied because of misrepresentation now I am thinking to applied in h&c how much chances to get it win
It was long story about before my spousal sponsenship was rejected just reason my agent dint dicalare my family and blindly I trust on him now am facing this problem family ban for 5 years and not in family class what should I doo
They would need to enter Canada to apply. getting a TRV may be difficult to get given the spouse and father are a citizen. Are you sure you only have a 5 year ban? Did you declare your spouse and children on your PR application?

Sion

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,
I’m looking forward to apply H&C. Can anyone suggest any good lawyers in GTA or in toronto itself please? I also wanted to ask if anyone applied for H&C by themselves do you have any template or guidelines ? Please help. Thank you

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Hello,
I’m looking forward to apply H&C. Can anyone suggest any good lawyers in GTA or in toronto itself please? I also wanted to ask if anyone applied for H&C by themselves do you have any template or guidelines ? Please help. Thank you
H&C is not a class in which you get a template for it. The Guide is, however, here

A lawyer also can not help you if you really don't have the compassionate ground and/or you are inadmissible for A34,35 and 37.

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
hello seniors
You need to provide more details about your case.

1- Has the issue started since your PR application as you or your agent did not declare your spouse / or Child? If yes: under what class you became a PR? If you become a PR as a refugee or protected person, then you may fall under the 117(9)(d) pilot public policy and your family can apply now.

2- What is the misrep for? was it done in your sponsorship application? if so, have you appealed it to IAD?

3- If you missed the opportunity to quash the decision at the IAD, then the H&C may be the last option at this point. you may apply for it even if your spouse is barred for misrep. however since your spouse is out of Canada, it almost too hard to be considered. but it worth to try. same chance applies if you apply for a TRP for your spouse and children.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
Not sure that anyone should be looking forward to applying for H&C. It is a 3 year process with a low approval rate. H&C should be someone’s very last option.