+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi there - you offer few particulars so commenting on your situation is rather pointless with reference to H&Cs and the final throes of a failed refugee claim.

Finding a church to hide in became more difficult decades ago as they realized that they can't hold meetings, spend lots of money on people who aren't refugees, and where the CBSA just waits until the church is exhausted.

If you get to make an H&C concentrate on what you're contributing to Canada rather than what you hope to extract from us all. They look at hardship but that isn't to simply elevate one poor foreign national into programs that they'll never be a net contributor towards. H&Cs aren't designed to ferret out failed refugee claimants who will simply subsist in Canada and just add to our poverty class. You can do that at home, after all.

If you inhibit or delay your removal then these are more negatives to add to the profile of a person who now won't comply with Canadian laws. The track you're considering will make you a local star - for the CBSA - it will net you a dedicated removal officer whose priorities will now include you.

Pinloni

Feb 9, 2020
Hi there - you offer few particulars so commenting on your situation is rather pointless with reference to H&Cs and the final throes of a failed refugee claim.

Finding a church to hide in became more difficult decades ago as they realized that they can't hold meetings, spend lots of money on people who aren't refugees, and where the CBSA just waits until the church is exhausted.

If you get to make an H&C concentrate on what you're contributing to Canada rather than what you hope to extract from us all. They look at hardship but that isn't to simply elevate one poor foreign national into programs that they'll never be a net contributor towards. H&Cs aren't designed to ferret out failed refugee claimants who will simply subsist in Canada and just add to our poverty class. You can do that at home, after all.

If you inhibit or delay your removal then these are more negatives to add to the profile of a person who now won't comply with Canadian laws. The track you're considering will make you a local star - for the CBSA - it will net you a dedicated removal officer whose priorities will now include you.

Am not finding a church here in Canada to hide, I wrote if we were sent back to our country, we would look for a church back in our country to stay

Reactions: Bornlucky

Pinloni

Feb 9, 2020

We are contributing to our community here Canada, we do alot of volunteer jobs,

Reactions: Mi90s

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My situation is we got a mail from our lawyer that our judicial review was dismissed
So my question is can we file humanitarian ourselves
Am an adult
When the lawyer asked me who can we stay with back home and I said my father is dead, so because of that, my mother was flown to the US, so I dont have anyone to stay with back
you are adults with children so you could be responsible for finding a place To live. Do you not have any extended family or friends to help you out at the beginning?

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello Everyone
sometimes back my H and C was declined but my lawyer appealed it and now it’s gone through, another immigration officer will make a new decision. please doesn anyone know who has been in this kind of situation?

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Hello Everyone
sometimes back my H and C was declined but my lawyer appealed it and now it’s gone through, another immigration officer will make a new decision. please doesn anyone know who has been in this kind of situation?
I Knew a girl who been in your situation
She appeal h&c 2012 and she won now she is Canadian citizen there is always a hope
Maybe you get this time kind heart officer cross your fingers

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It has nothing to do with having a “ kind heart.”
Would disagree. There are some members who seem to approve everyone and accept every reason. More of a personal view that things like families should not be separated, that children are already settled so why not let the family stay, etc. Others see things more pragmatically for example that children are young and could easily transition back to a home country.

Reactions: Ace_001

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Would disagree. There are some members who seem to approve everyone and accept every reason. More of a personal view that things like families should not be separated, that children are already settled so why not let the family stay, etc. Others see things more pragmatically for example that children are young and could easily transition back to a home country.
You have a very valid point.

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I Knew a girl who been in your situation
She appeal h&c 2012 and she won now she is Canadian citizen there is always a hope
Maybe you get this time kind heart officer cross your fingers
If you can please help me ask her how she went about it and how long it took. Thanks

Ace_001

Jan 28, 2020
Hi there,

My application has been taking 27months now and I still haven't even gotten my AIP. Should I check in with the CIC or is there anything should do?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there,

My application has been taking 27months now and I still haven't even gotten my AIP. Should I check in with the CIC or is there anything should do?
This is normal timeline these days. You can certainly order GCMS notes. How did you have valid TRVs to return to Canada?

Reactions: Naz786