+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Hi there,

My application has been taking 27months now and I still haven't even gotten my AIP. Should I check in with the CIC or is there anything should do?
Call cic call center ask for an agent talk to him or her
They will tell you, all information about your application

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
My father got a request from IRCC to submit his medicals, police certificate, passport pages, and proof of financial independence.

His Timeline:

March 5, 2018 Submitted H&C
March 14, 2018 AOR
October 24, 2019 AIP
March 6, 2020 Request for medicals, pc, etc.

When we submitted the application we did not submit a PC from home country. In the e-mail we received it is only asking for a police certificate from last 10 years. To be exact this is what it states:

POLICE CERTIFICATES

"It is necessary that you and your dependent(s) spouse and any children over the age of 18, if applicable, provide police certificates from all countries in which you resided for period accumulating to 6 months or longer in the last 10 years, including Canada (RCMP fingerprints). If necessary, an officer may ask for additional police certificates from any time in your life since you were 18 years old.

These checks must be national and not just local. For more information on how to obtain a police certificate, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/enGlIsH/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

The police certificates must include all criminal records under your name or confirm that you do not have a criminal record. You may be required to pay a fee to the agency. Please forward the police certificate(s) to this office together with, a certified translation document if the information submitted is not in English or French."

My father has been in Canada since 2002. Should we still submit a PC from home country or submit the documents asked for in this e-mail and wait to see if they ask for PC from home country?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys,
I just check my application status online today. It’s showing,
We received you application on July 16, 2019
We send Correspondence on September 11, 2019
We start Processing on March 6th, 2020
What can be next. Do I need to more documentation such as Volunteer work, or my new work place info, as I am doing 2 jobs now.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys,
I just check my application status online today. It’s showing,
We received you application on July 16, 2019
We send Correspondence on September 11, 2019
We start Processing on March 6th, 2020
What can be next. Do I need to more documentation such as Volunteer work, or my new work place info, as I am doing 2 jobs now.
H&C is a 3 year process these days. All you can do is try to get established in Canada as much as possible and keep reporting to CBSA. I am somewhat surprised that you still have a work permit after so many rejections and such a long period of time.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
H&C is a 3 year process these days. All you can do is try to get established in Canada as much as possible and keep reporting to CBSA. I am somewhat surprised that you still have a work permit after so many rejections and such a long period of time.
Ok thank you

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Should I still keep trying or give up