+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
Hello could somebody can explain me "decision made" staus?
2018 aug application recieved
2019 jun started procesing
2019 18 sept DM

i have been refugee claimant before (2011)and withdraw 2018 without geting hearing and have medical.i was living in canada for 8 years maybe i dont have do that again,they have my medical history or this DM 99%refusal?or when they sending AiP on status shows DM too?please hepl to understand . Thank you
Did you get the AIP(Approval in principle)

And can you pls share more details about your timeline

Arta2011

Jun 15, 2019
Did you get the AIP(Approval in principle)

And can you pls share more details about your timeline
no i didnt get anything
they receive aplication August 29 2018
started procesing June 21 2019
DM (we sent you corespondence about decision) Sept 18 2019

its 100% refusal or what?because is still didin't get that mail i am out of country now but my home address in Canada still valid

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
no i didnt get anything
they receive aplication August 29 2018
started procesing June 21 2019
DM (we sent you corespondence about decision) Sept 18 2019

its 100% refusal or what?because is still didin't get that mail i am out of country now but my home address in Canada still valid
bro you need to chick your Email only
If there is any update in your application status you will get Email say there is an update on your application
No update come in mail only by Email

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How long have you been out of Canada? There is mention of deferring a meeting in August in your previous posts. Have you had that meeting?

CALIBATY

Oct 5, 2019
I have applied for my mother on November (end of November) 2017 through a lawyer , still haven’t received any receiving confirmation! My lawyer said not necessarily you gonna usa today protonmail receive a receiving letter , 4 months running no news ! Waiting
Other immigration programs have so much threads and are well documented. So I wish we can create at least one more for H&C. I have to admit that these programs are less unpredictable in terme of processing time so it much easier to rely on another appliquant timeline to guess your's. But lets try to combine as much infos as we can to get an idea of what we are going through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kashcal

babyfaced4real

Jun 16, 2018
Thanks God I got this today

HUMANITARIAN AND COMPASSIONATE RESULTS APPROVAL IN PRINCIPLE​

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This is a two step decision making process. First, humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to decide whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On April 3, 2019 a representative of the Minister of Citizenship & Immigration has approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application. Second, you must meet all other statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for example, medical, security and passport considerations and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. If more information is required, you will be sent a letter and asked to provide a reply within 30 days from the date the letter is sent to you.
Hi there, When did you apply and on what grounds did you apply and did you hire a lawyer or you did it yourself?

babyfaced4real

Jun 16, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 12, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on April 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received on May 2, 2019.
  6. AIP on JUN 27, 2019.
on what grounds did you apply?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
I came to Canada in April 2017 with my wife and daughter,
I make aslym and my application was rejected at July 2017.
And I make appeal also rejected April 2018
Then I apply for PR under H&C
July 2018
Hi, they dont ask you to leave? My family and I were called by cbsa and we must wait humanitarian decision in our country. They dont let us to apply for prra or erar because of less time, must be a year after appeal. We are very sad.