+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
i

Iam from Montreal they told me to send e mail but it’s almost 4 Months I send a mail to them ,No reply from them
Omg this is madness. I am in Ontario we got Ecopr July 13th and we went to CBSA the next day July 14th and retrieve our passports.

I am sorry to hear this. Did they tell you in person to send email or over the phone? If it was over the phone I would suggest going to the office and see what they say.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Omg this is madness. I am in Ontario we got Ecopr July 13th and we went to CBSA the next day July 14th and retrieve our passports.

I am sorry to hear this. Did they tell you in person to send email or over the phone? If it was over the phone I would suggest going to the office and see what they say.
I went to office and the guard at door give us paper and said send email at this email I’d .He didn't even let us go inside

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022

Do you know is there any another way

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
I went to office and the guard at door give us paper and said send email at this email I’d .He didn't even let us go inside
This is pure nonsense. Do you have the email address for your CBSA officer? If you do please send an email to him/her and see what happen. if nothing happens then go back to CBSA and if the guard ask the purpose of your visit tell them you have an appointment. They usually would just let you in after you say that. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Mahisharm

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
I mean they requested to medical exam and passed it but still there is no decision niether refusal or even AIP after 6 months from the date of recieved the result.

Actually non of them, not BIOC cause I’m single and I don’t have a big establishment in Canada like work history or integration with Canadian society.
I would say just hardship in back home.
You can apply for ATIP notes especially about your medical evaluation.

You will see there something like that...

No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Article 38A