Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
Same Applied in April 2023 as well
Medical not started
Criminality in progress
Info sharing completed
No need for biometric

My ATIP notes says my file has just been assigned to an officer , really praying God comes through for me because this has been a brutal fight
What about eligibility status? And security status?
If your eligibility is not started yet I don’t think your file assigned to a decision maker but if your eligibility in progress definitely means a decision maker has been assigned to your application

Reactions: Robin220

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I entered Canada multiple times after H&C AOR - no questions
Hello!
Could I know if it was easy for you to travel to your country of nationality and return without any problems? Did you come back via the airport? Could I also know if your h&c application is based on the hardship in your country ?

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Exactly, even doesn’t seems like file assigned to any officer yet
Mine seems like assigned to officer but no update yet. Another month from our life is over but nothing changes. Officer told me that for work permit application they are waiting for PRRA but why?

• Sad
Reactions: Robin220

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
Hello!
Could I know if it was easy for you to travel to your country of nationality and return without any problems? Did you come back via the airport? Could I also know if your h&c application is based on the hardship in your country ?
No. I didn't visit my country for last years.
And entered canada both ways: by land and ba air

Reactions: wello711

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Reactions: FNU

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hello Guys please check this link might be helpful for everyone hope this news comes true and effective soon. If you want to make this happened so try and spread this news every platform with friends and all social media in this way they have to make decisions in our favour. What you guys think let me know.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-plan-to-let-undocumented-migrants-stay-in-canada-to-be-examined-by-pm/
Yayyyy!!!! Finger crossed and hope for the best.