+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
This what i read in the article
People who entered the country legally, including as temporary workers, but remained here after their visas expired are among those who could qualify to stay, rather than facing deportation.

Reactions: FNU and Robin220

Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
@Robin220 today I spoke to an agent from call centre I was told by her that they will count processing time as of today I mean most recent like when I was submitted processing time was only 16 months but now it’s 24 months and she mentioned that will consider most recent which is 24 months
Does your lawyer have any clues regarding this ?

Robin220

May 15, 2023
@Robin220 today I spoke to an agent from call centre I was told by her that they will count processing time as of today I mean most recent like when I was submitted processing time was only 16 months but now it’s 24 months and she mentioned that will consider most recent which is 24 months
Does your lawyer have any clues regarding this ?
No I haven’t ask him, he just said wait process is slow

Reactions: Vancouverthebest

Jen1820

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi all.. please I’d like to ask was your birth certificate for you and your spouse requested after AIP? After submitting my documents after AIP I just recieved an email requesting for birth certificate and right of permanent residence fee payment (I already sent that). Is this normal?

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Hi all.. please I’d like to ask was your birth certificate for you and your spouse requested after AIP? After submitting my documents after AIP I just recieved an email requesting for birth certificate and right of permanent residence fee payment (I already sent that). Is this normal?
Hi whts ur timeline

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Yes they usually ask for that after AIP, so it's normal.

Reactions: Jen1820

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
URGENT
After about 30 months without any updates, we finally received our Approval in Principle (AIP). Thank you all for your patience and support. There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay positive you will get yours soon. Alhamdulillah
@Taweda wow,wow,wow, a huge congratulations to you, this is well deserved. I am so happy for you.
Did you update your file recently?

Reactions: Taweda