+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
You can apply for ATIP notes especially about your medical evaluation.

You will see there something like that...

No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Article 38A
U didn’t understand my concerns!
I already have information about u mentioned above ,
The results is Passed:- Dec, 2023
U know how many atip I ordered since I submitted my application?

hhahha, I got 10 atip notes

abol_wis

May 24, 2024
Good evening,
Can someone please advise how long stage 2 usually takes to get the final PR approval (from the time AIP is obtained for H&C)? Thank you.

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
hi
has been 14 month passed since they recieved my application no decision yet or even aip
any clue ??
april 2023 aor
criminality passed
infosharing complete
medical request dec 2023
medical passed dec 2023
due date for security overdue april 2024 still not started yet
eligibility not started yet
How long your Infosharing was in progress before get completed?

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
Hoping best for everyone. As i have applied my h&c file in November 2022 and still no update. Got my AOR in February 2023 after that no updates. Struggling everyday but praying for all of us, I wish we all get our files approved soon. Fingers crossed
What application number xx k you have?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Good evening,
Can someone please advise how long stage 2 usually takes to get the final PR approval (from the time AIP is obtained for H&C)? Thank you.
Stage 2 varies from person to person..like for us we got final Approval 3 months after Aip but I see people waiting for many months after Aip to get their PR finalized.

All the best,

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Good evening,
It depends on the officer, I'm still waiting for the 2nd approval. It has been 12 months now.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
This is pure nonsense. Do you have the email address for your CBSA officer? If you do please send an email to him/her and see what happen. if nothing happens then go back to CBSA and if the guard ask the purpose of your visit tell them you have an appointment. They usually would just let you in after you say that. I hope this helps.
I try .Hope he will not check my appointment. I read in this forum someone write he put GCMC note to get seized passport

Imfavored

May 24, 2024
April 2023
Same Applied in April 2023 as well
Medical not started
Criminality in progress
Info sharing completed
No need for biometric

My ATIP notes says my file has just been assigned to an officer , really praying God comes through for me because this has been a brutal fight

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
Same Applied in April 2023 as well
Medical not started
Criminality in progress
Info sharing completed
No need for biometric

My ATIP notes says my file has just been assigned to an officer , really praying God comes through for me because this has been a brutal fight
How long was you waiting for Infosharing?

Imfavored

May 24, 2024
Just to let you know guys that MPs can’t do anything. They said the information that we already have.
‘some applications take longer and they are doing verification’ this what my MP replied to me based on the message that he sent to IRCC
MPs can, your file gets treated with priority when MPs get involved