+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
Are you not qualify for Prra? Because if you have not applied for Prra you next visit will be to give you the Prra kit
My last visit I was not eligible for prra I ask the officer he said your not. so maybe it’s the prra form. Also this time it’s different CBSA agent. I think they changed the guy who had my file.

Rayja

Jun 11, 2023
My last visit I was not eligible for prra I ask the officer he said your not. so maybe it’s the prra form. Also this time it’s different CBSA agent. I think they changed the guy who had my file.
I still have a strong feeling that you will be giving the Prra kit. Be hopeful

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
I still have a strong feeling that you will be giving the Prra kit. Be hopeful
That prra form didn’t even cross my mind. Thanks Rayja for assuming that But yeah it maybe since I didn’t submit the prra. I think prra is before they removed someone for good right ? or it can be ignored?

Ceegirl

Feb 15, 2023
How long did your H&C application takes before a decision was made? Also how long did the Prra takes for them to give you a decision same day?
It took a year but the PRRA came not so long after I submitted it they both were dated the same day but it was handed to me by the CBSA officer on June 6

Rayja

Jun 11, 2023
It took a year but the PRRA came not so long after I submitted it they both were dated the same day but it was handed to me by the CBSA officer on June 6
Try and get a lawyer cos this is wickedness, they shouldn’t have giving you the both result same day.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Try and get a lawyer cos this is wickedness, they shouldn’t have giving you the both result same day.
That's how it's been done for everyone that has both application at the same time whenever they want to refuse the application. Same officer make the decision.