+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sumanp

Nov 20, 2020
Anybody have any ideas how long does Vancouver office take to decision coz my application is in process at Vancouver office.They received my medicals.I got update on ECAS

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
Hello everyone, today I was at cbsa office and was told I wasn't eligible for Prra, because my JR was denied last month, so I have to wait till next year June before I can be eligible, I cried a lot today because I was told to go and do my daughter’s passport and bring the receipt in two weeks time... I am so scared now because once the passport is ready they will give me a removal date, although I have H&C application on going, it was submitted last year October, but I am so scared,I don't know what to do right now... Please can any one tell me how long it will take for them to give me a deportaion date? Next year June is too far for me to be able to qualify for prra.. What can I do to buy more time?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hello everyone, today I was at cbsa office and was told I wasn't eligible for Prra, because my JR was denied last month, so I have to wait till next year June before I can be eligible, I cried a lot today because I was told to go and do my daughter’s passport and bring the receipt in two weeks time... I am so scared now because once the passport is ready they will give me a removal date, although I have H&C application on going, it was submitted last year October, but I am so scared,I don't know what to do right now... Please can any one tell me how long it will take for them to give me a deportaion date? Next year June is too far for me to be able to qualify for prra.. What can I do to buy more time?
I know how you are feeling and I was once in your shoes but listen to me when I tell you this with God all things are possible! My baby was only two months old when they told me to do his passport and bring the receipt. I did all that they asked me to do and trust God to do His work...they bought tickets and gave us 30days to leave Canada after that tickets were bought five times...I was in a dark place I saw no way out but I still trust God and two years later we are now permanent residents of Canada.

Stay strong and have faith miracles happens everyday. Keep your eyes on God and wait for him...CBSA will buy tickets as soon as they have proof that you applied for the passport. Remember they are doing their job which is why I am encouraging you to trust God to do His job...He always wins!

I wish you all the best and I will be praying for you!

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
I know how you are feeling and I was once in your shoes but listen to me when I tell you this with God all things are possible! My baby was only two months old when they told me to do his passport and bring the receipt. I did all that they asked me to do and trust God to do His work...they bought tickets and gave us 30days to leave Canada after that tickets were bought five times...I was in a dark place I saw no way out but I still trust God and two years later we are now permanent residents of Canada.

Stay strong and have faith miracles happens everyday. Keep your eyes on God and wait for him...CBSA will buy tickets as soon as they have proof that you applied for the passport. Remember they are doing their job which is why I am encouraging you to trust God to do His job...He always wins!

I wish you all the best and I will be praying for you!
Thank you so much, I pray for positive decision for my H&C application very soon, as that is my only hope right now... What God cannot do dose no exist

Reactions: Mandy08

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
I will advice you to get your MP involve before your next meeting. Also do as they said to you and don’t let CBSA know your next plan. I trust God he will surprise you.

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
If you are a failed refugee and it is over 12 months bar you will be automatically qualify for PRRA.
I was qualified for PRRA since Dec 09 2022, i was not offered. I asked one of my reporting officers during one of my reporting visits around April about it, that i’ld like to have the forms since I’m now eligible, he told me they’ll call me to come get the forms at their convenience. I wonder maybe they already know our H&C AIP will come in July, maybe that’s why they didn’t give us the prra forms.

Reactions: stallion1982