+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
Good Morning

i Got AIP . could you please anyone tell me the next step and how long it will take to get ECOPR?
Congratulations! What a relief yeah? I know the feeling! So if you’ve not done the medical already, they’ll send you the medical forms . You have 30days to submit all other documents like employment letters, pay stubs, valid passport data page, etc the required documents should be in your AIP letter.

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
Hello everyone, today I was at cbsa office and was told I wasn't eligible for Prra, because my JR was denied last month, so I have to wait till next year June before I can be eligible, I cried a lot today because I was told to go and do my daughter’s passport and bring the receipt in two weeks time... I am so scared now because once the passport is ready they will give me a removal date, although I have H&C application on going, it was submitted last year October, but I am so scared,I don't know what to do right now... Please can any one tell me how long it will take for them to give me a deportaion date? Next year June is too far for me to be able to qualify for prra.. What can I do to buy more time?
I’m sorry you’re going through this. I wish i could give you a hug. I remember my second visit to CBSA when i was given flight tickets, i couldn’t control myself, i cried so much in front of the officer who had no compassion whatsoever. I was not qualified for prra at the time of removal which was October 2022, i put in my H&C application in June 2022, the officer kept telling me i had no chance as my application was new, and i was not qualified for prra yet, so i have to go. She was so harsh, I wondered if she knew me somewhere and wanted some kind of revenge. And guess what, she was Black like me, African infact! Anyway, i got a lawyer for deferral which was flat out refused, then got another lawyer for go to the federal court, we just needed to buy time for me and my family to stay till Dec that i’ll qualify for prra. I fasted, prayed and hoped to God, and The court ordered cbsa to leave us till further notice! I kept reporting every month till it was changed to once in 2 months from March 2023. I finally got AIP in July 2023. I never got Prra till Date!
Stay strong , pray and put your trust in God. He’ll help you. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
I’m sorry you’re going through this. I wish i could give you a hug. I remember my second visit to CBSA when i was given flight tickets, i couldn’t control myself, i cried so much in front of the officer who had no compassion whatsoever. I was not qualified for prra at the time of removal which was October 2022, i put in my H&C application in June 2022, the officer kept telling me i had no chance as my application was new, and i was not qualified for prra yet, so i have to go. She was so harsh, I wondered if she knew me somewhere and wanted some kind of revenge. And guess what, she was Black like me, African infact! Anyway, i got a lawyer for deferral which was flat out refused, then got another lawyer for go to the federal court, we just needed to buy time for me and my family to stay till Dec that i’ll qualify for prra. I fasted, prayed and hoped to God, and The court ordered cbsa to leave us till further notice! I kept reporting every month till it was changed to once in 2 months from March 2023. I finally got AIP in July 2023. I never got Prra till Date!
Stay strong , pray and put your trust in God. He’ll help you. I’ll keep you in my prayers.
Awww, thank you so much.. I am believing God for a miracle, and I’m putting more effort for my H&C, my lawyer is not helping me at all, I am planning to update my H&C myself… my lawyer has refused to pick my calls and reply my emails.. so I’m going to send some documents to Vancouver office via mailing this week.. this is the hardest moment of my life.. so frustrating.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Update: our pr card came in the mail today!!
It didn't take a month.
Submitted photos on july 5th 2023
Ecopr :July 13th 2023
Pr cards came in the mail: july 26th 2023

Surely what God cannot do does not exist!!!
It is finally over!!

I am praying for all those who are waiting for good news, you will testify about the goodness of the Lord. Stay strong and have faith. God is with you.

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Cong
It didn't take a month.

It is finally over!!

I am praying for all those who are waiting for good news, you will testify about the goodness of the Lord. Stay strong and have faith. God is with you.
[/QUOTCongratulations

Sumanp

Nov 20, 2020
Congratulations
It didn't take a month.

It is finally over!!

Reactions: Pear23

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
It didn't take a month.

It is finally over!!

Many many congrats @Pear23