+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Recently someone I know applied for h&C January 15 2023 , base on domestic violence and best interest of child got her application refuse March 14 2023 . Was process in Vancouver. She did it online.she does have valid status .surprise that they process her application so quick . Agent name is k.Tang

PraiseG

Nov 25, 2022
Please give me some insight, i had a failed humanitarian and compassionate i did JR and court hearing, today i just recieved email from my lawyer that we won and they will sent my application for redetermination and they were asking me to submit update submission and documents any of you who is in the same boat like me. What are examples of ducoment or letters that you sent to the officer. Please help they only give me 30 days to comply
Congratulations. Pls what kind of questions where you asked during your hearing,” Thank you

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Yes it is my first application.
I want to believe your application has been approved for 1st stage.
Did you use a lawyer? If yes, ask your lawyer to check their email or search using your UCI.
Best case scenario, call Client Centre to confirm if there has been any correspondence and ask for the processing office. You need to act swiftly because of the 30days deadline to submit other documents, in the case of AIP.

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Recently someone I know applied for h&C January 15 2023 , base on domestic violence and best interest of child got her application refuse March 14 2023 . Was process in Vancouver. She did it online.she does have valid status .surprise that they process her application so quick . Agent name is k.Tang
K.tang is a stupid fellow is the one that rejected most people rejected during the pathway

Buckgurl12/15

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Sad!

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi guys, so I got my work permit and my spouse who is the principal applicant work permit approved the yesterday after CBSA gave us April 11 to leave. I’m really surprised that the work permits was approved. Please has anyone been in similar situation or heard of this. Pls advise thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys, so I got my work permit and my spouse who is the principal applicant work permit approved the yesterday after CBSA gave us April 11 to leave. I’m really surprised that the work permits was approved. Please has anyone been in similar situation or heard of this. Pls advise thanks.
Are you a failed refugee claimant? If so, then the work permit would have been approved based on that to the best of my knowledge. This is a separate process from the CBSA removal order. It doesn't change the fact you are facing a removal order. Hopefully you are actioning that. Good luck.