Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Application Submitted- June 2022
Aor and Biometric- July 2022
No update till now and application Status is still Submitted

Please share your timeline if you have same timeline or close to My timeline

Thank you
I submit my application July 2022 and receive aor June 2022 since than no update but dey did not ask for Biometric

Last edited:

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi buddy, can you pls advise me on your interview with CBSA then. I am also a failed Refugee. Family of 5. H&C has been in process since Aug2022. I have 1st interview on Monday. Thanks.
Hi Dear, make sure to include on the form that you have a h&c in process and bring proof as well. They are going to tell you that your removal is in force, don't panic just be cooperative and pray that you will end up with a nice officer who will allow you to wait for the decision on your h&C. Be of good courage!

Last edited:

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Hi Dear, make sure to include on the form that you have a h&c in process and bring proof as well. They are going to tell you that your removal is in force, don't panic just be cooperative and pray that you will end up with a nice officer who will allow you to wait for the decision on your h&C. Be of good courage!
Thanks and much appreciated.

Reactions: Pear23

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
HI friends I apply for my h&c since July 2022 and receive aor in June 2022 and I can see they requested for Biometric for some people which I did not receive any instruction am just wondering may be it's because have been here since 2017 and have done it when I came in.i will be greatful for your response

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
HI friends I apply for my h&c since July 2022 and receive aor in June 2022 and I can see they requested for Biometric for some people which I did not receive any instruction am just wondering may be it's because have been here since 2017 and have done it when I came in.i will be greatful for your response
Hey, biometrics are valid for 10 years thats why they didn’t request you as you already did before

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Application Submitted- June 2022
Aor and Biometric- July 2022
No update till now and application Status is still Submitted

Please share your timeline if you have same timeline or close to My timeline

Thank you
Application submitted- Aug 2022
AOR - October 2022

No uodate yet

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
Guys I paid application fees 570$ And I got the receipt in pdf they ask attach with. Application but I don’t know how upload to my account?

brookshield

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi to all I have a self employed job I do cleaning and they pay me cash do I need to report it in cra even my SIN number is expired how to file tax on it , thanks

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Hi to all I have a self employed job I do cleaning and they pay me cash do I need to report it in cra even my SIN number is expired how to file tax on it , thanks
I will advise you approach a “Tax accountant”. They are best to guide you. You can still update/renew your SIN, depending on your status though..Best of luck.

Reactions: brookshield

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi there, I had my first interview with CBSA today and I was told my removal is enforced and I have until April 11. I’m really scared and worried, I was also told I’m not eligible for Preremoval Risk Assessment, don’t know why. Please does anyone have a good lawyer in Edmonton that can fight this. Or do you have any advice for me. Anything is welcomed. Thank you so much!